With the successive exam weeks of junior high school, many adolescent women 11 to 24 years old have experienced irregular menstruation.The number of patients in the gynecological menstrual disease in Jiangsu Provincial Hospital of Traditional Chinese Medicine have increased significantly recently.Many parents are very worried that their children’s "big aunt" is either came or less, and some of them are painful every time the "aunt" came.
What are the causes of adolescence menstrual disease, can it be treated, can it be prevented?Our newspaper invites Ren Qingling, director of the Gynecology and Director of Jiangsu Provincial Hospital of Traditional Chinese Medicine, to interpret it.
What are the causes of menstrual disease?
Menstruation is a sign of mature girls.Impact irregular menstruation is more common in adolescent women. Investigation shows that more than 60 % of adolescent women have irregular menstruation.It is mainly related to high learning pressure, changes in mood, laws of life, and major psychological trauma. Some adolescent menstrual diseases are related to the nutritional state of girls. For example, excessive diet may occur, obesity can cause menstrual disorders, amenorrhea, and abnormal ovulation.
There are many causes of irregular menstruation, which may be functional factor or organic lesions.Functional factors are mainly caused by nerve endocrine disorders, followed by coagulation dysfunction, endometrial local coagulation disease, and drugs.Organic lesions mainly include uterine fibroids, endometrial polyps, endometrial hyperplasia, and so on.
How to judge "irregular menstruation"?
Facing the menstrual problems of children, many parents will be too nervous like their enemies.The reason why menstrual irregularities occur during adolescence is because the changes in hormone levels in adolescence girls are unstable. Especially girls have no regular menstrual cycle within the first year of the first year after the first year. It is a normal phenomenon. Mild menstrual irregularities generally do not need to be treated.In addition, factors such as high mental stress, emotional fluctuations, and excessive exercise may cause irregular menstruation in a short period of time. After certain adjustment or adaptation, these disorders will disappear without excessive worry.
How to calculate irregular menstruation can be seen from the "period, quantity, color, and qualitative" of menstruation.At first glance, the length of the menstrual cycle varies from person to person, and the normal cycle is within 21-40 days.If the menstruation and the original cycle are more than 7 days before or delayed, and more than 3 months, even menstruation is irregular.Secondly, menstrual flow: Normal menstrual bleeding should be 20-80 ml at a time. The amount of sanitary napkins is probably estimated. The normal dosage is to change four or five times a day.If the amount of bleeding is significantly increased, more than the original, even dizziness, fatigue and other symptoms, or the menstrual flow is significantly reduced, which is more than half less than usual.Three look at the color, the normal menstrual blood is generally dark red, the color is lighter at the beginning, and then gradually deepened, and finally turned to light red and clean.If the menstrual blood is obviously dark purple at the beginning, it indicates that the qi stagnation is blood stasis; if the menstruation suddenly becomes bright red, it is mostly related to blood heat.Fourth look: Normal menstruation should not be thin or thick, not condensed, and no blood clots.Once a large number of blood clots occur during menstruation, it may be caused by qi stagnation and blood stasis, or dysmenorrhea.If the menstrual texture is thin, it is generally deficient.
What impact of menstrual disease on health?
If you do too much menstrual blood, you can cause physical fatigue, dizziness, hypotension, and even anemia. It affects life and work. If the menstrual period is extended, it may easily cause infection and inflammation;Pregnancy, obesity, blood pressure, abnormal blood lipids, and endometrial cancer, etc., endanger women’s health.
The main points of adolescence menstruation management:
(1) Whether menstruation can be judged from the four aspects of menstrual period, menstrual cycle, menstruation, and cycle.An exception in any aspect is called irregular menstruation.Occasionally, the menstruation is abnormal, it may be some accidental factors, which does not affect health and does not need to see a doctor.If the menstruation is abnormal, or accompanied by obvious bleeding, dizziness, dizziness, dysmenorrhea, emotional fluctuations, etc., there is no relief after rest, and you should seek medical treatment in time.
(2) During the treatment of irregular menstruation, we should strictly follow the doctor’s advice. Do not stop or change the method of medication at will.
(3) Life law, reasonably arrange learning time, work on time, exercise appropriately, avoid staying up late, and avoid excessive pressure.
(4) Exercise: Exercise is beneficial to overall health and can promote blood circulation in the body.
(5) Pay attention to diet: Bad diet habits will affect long -term health and affect menstruation.Pay attention to supplementing iron, vitamin C and vitamin D, and eat as little high calorie food as possible; women with anemia eat blood products or red meat properly.
How to treat adolescent menstruation?
(1) Bleeding: In the period of bleeding, such as severe bleeding, more menstruation, or unclean menstruation, choose Chinese medicine according to the amount of bleeding, the length of the bleeding time, the anemia, etc., or the combination of traditional Chinese and Western medicine.
(2) Adjustment cycle: The adjustment cycle treatment after hemostasis is the foundation of irregular menstruation, and it is also the key to consolidating the efficacy and avoiding recurrence.According to the specific circumstances of the patient, the kidney tonic can be used for 3 to 6 months, and then the drug is observed. If there is a recurrence, take the medicine again.Sometimes Chinese and Western medicine are combined with some western medicine. The female and progesterone used is natural or very close to natural hormones. The new generation of compound oral contraceptive recipes are more reasonable, the hormone content is lower, and the side effects are small.
(3) Correction of anemia: If there are anemia, oral iron will return to the hemoglobin to return to normal.
Source | China Jiangsu.com
Responsible editor | Wang Jiacan
Edit: Li Kexin