Introduction: Biscuits are the most common snacks in daily life. The types of biscuits are also very many, and biscuits are also the first step in baking "gate".Difficulty, today the novice biscuit "Margaret biscuits" led everyone into the door of baking.
The Margaret biscuits, also known as Margaret’s small cake, originated in Italy. According to legend, a long time ago, when a cake master was making biscuits, he always missed the name of the lover in the dream and printed his fingers on his fingers onOn the biscuits, this is the origin of "Margaret’s small cake". Is it true that you do n’t know, let ’s take a look.Let’s go back to the positive biography, why is the Margaret biscuits be a "novice" biscuits?Because it does not use a variety of tools, nor does it require special materials, the simple and simple appearance, the taste is crispy and delicious, and some similar to the taste of Wangzi small buns.
As a novice biscuits, the Margaret biscuits almost do not use any tools. Of course, except for the oven, this is the most basic demand. Of course, the tool does not need it. The materials are still demand.Made of powder, butter and cooked egg yolk.
The so -called "work must be good for good things", and then simply production also needs to be prepared in advance. First of all, the required materials are weighed. Weighing is an indispensable operation.With its formula, the finished products can be guaranteed to succeed.In addition, the butter used by making biscuits must be softened at room temperature in advance. This is the hard requirement of all biscuits for butter (except liquid).After knowing the two most important points before baking, let’s start.
50 grams of low -gluten flour, 50 grams of corn starch, 1 cooked egg yolk, 50 grams of butter, 30 grams of sugar powder, 0.5 grams of salt
1. Soften the butter at room temperature.
2. Add sugar powder and salt, and use the eggbeater to pass the color to the shallow and swell.
3. Boil 1 boiled egg, take the egg yolk, put the egg yolk into a fine sieve and sieve, and sieve into the butter.
4. Mix the butter and egg yolk.Then sieve in low powder and corn starch, and mix with a spatula.
5. Rub the scattered surface into a ball, cover it with plastic wrap, and refrigerate in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
6. Take out the dough and divide it into a small dough. Each small dough is about to be scattered and kneads into 8 grams of small balls.
7. Put the small ball on the baking sheet and flatten it with your thumb.
8. Press all the balls in Figure 7.
9. Preheat the oven in advance of 160 ° C for about 15 minutes.
10. After baking, take it out and let it cool. If you can’t finish it, you can put it in the sealed box.
Tips: It is best to put the dough in the refrigerator for about 1 hour. The cracked cracks made of this will be clearer and beautiful. The egg yolk needs to be completely cooked before it can be sieved. You can use a spoon to press it on it.convenient.
The above is the entire process of making a novice Margaret biscuits. I am divided into detailed 7 steps to make it to everyone. If you like it, you can try it if you like it.If there are any problems in the process, please leave a message to find me at any time, and we solve the problem together.
That’s it for today’s sharing. Thank you for reading. If you are interested, you can collect a test and look forward to seeing your perfect homework. We will see it next time.