Mung bean soup is a kind of soup that we often drink in our daily life, which is very good for the body.So, can dogs drink mung bean soup?
1. If you drink it for a dog, then it is recommended that you cook the mung beans and give it to the dog. If you can, try not to give the dog the mung beans that raw raw.
2. Because the dog cannot eat too much cold food, there is no contraindication for cold food, but you must put the cooking mung bean soup and then give the dog.
3. For dogs with sensitive gastrointestinal and poor constitution, it is not recommended to drink a lot of mung bean soup.If you want to drink mung bean soup for dogs, it is recommended that you cook it after cooking.
Pay attention to the concentration of mung bean soup
When we cook the mung bean soup for the dog, we must pay attention not to put too much. After all, the dog’s stomach is relatively fragile. It will not be able to withstand too much weight and will cause dog diarrhea.
1. Mung bean soup should be cooked until half cooked so that the protein in the mung beans can be solidified, and the water -soluble vitamins and minerals can be dissolved in the soup.
2. The cooked mung bean soup will become more sticky, it is conducive to digestion and absorption, and the nutritional value will be higher.
3. Mung bean soup will lose its coolness when heating to a certain degree, and the taste becomes mild and delicious.Some people drink mung bean soup to throw off the mung bean skin, which is a pity.
4. If you want to drink mung bean soup for dogs, you can cook the mung beans until rotten.The cooked mung bean soup is darker, and the taste is more sweet and delicious.
1. If the dog’s stomach is fragile and you can’t eat mung bean soup, it is recommended not to give the dogs, because this can easily cause the dog to diarrhea. Generally, we can use mung bean water to replace it when it is eaten.
2. If a dog with better stomach and intestines can appropriately drink some mung bean soup for the dog, but remember not to feed too much, otherwise it will easily cause diarrhea.
3. If the dog is sick, it is not recommended to give the dog a mung bean soup.
5. Pay attention to put the cooked mung bean soup cooling before drinking the dog.
Control the amount
Mung bean soup itself has a strong nutritional value and can play a role in clearing heat and detoxifying. For some dogs that are prone to heat stroke in summer, they have good health effects.But pay attention, don’t quantity.Because the mung bean itself has a certain toxicity, if you eat too much, it will cause a certain burden and harm to the dog’s stomach.
It is worth noting that although mung bean soup has certain benefits, it is not possible to eat, and not all dogs are suitable for eating mung bean soup.If you find that your dogs are diluing, vomiting or fever, and not eating, do not drink it anymore, it is easy to aggravate the condition.When cooking the dog’s mung bean soup, you need to pay attention to the cooking time. You can cook it until the mung bean is blossomed, and the mung bean soup needs to be cooled before giving the dog to eat it.
Way of eating
1. Eat it directly. You can use mung beans and water to cook in an appropriate amount.After cooking, pour the mung bean soup into the bowl, mix it in dog food or dog snacks together to feed the dog together.
2. After cooking, remove the mung beans, put it in the pot with low heat for a while, and wait for the soup to become sticky. Just add a little sugar to season.Dogs are easier to digest.
3. The daily soup of mung bean soup as a pet dog is possible, but you should also pay attention to the amount.Because dogs’ body metabolic function is weaker than humans, it is necessary to control the amount of drinking. Drinking a few more bowls is prone to indigestion.When choosing mung bean soup, pay attention to observe whether there are other things in mung bean soup.If you have anything else, you can’t eat it for the dogs, or don’t feed the dog to eat it with mung bean soup with water!