Speaking of hysteroscopy, I believe that most sisters are no stranger. It is an essential project in gynecological examinations. Many people will allow them to perform hysteroscopic examinations when they occur.The mirror is treated.Today, let’s talk together, which patients need to do hysteroscopy?Do patients with infertility and abortion need to do hysteroscopy?
Answer: Not all patients with infertility and abortion patients need hysteroscopic examination.
1. Abnormal uterine bleeding (including irregular menstruation, extension of menstruation, endless menstruation, excessive menstruation or excessive menstruation, and amenorrhea);
2. Ultrasonic and imaging testing prompts abnormal uterine acoustics;
3. Recurrent abortion or repeated planting losers;
4. Positioning or trial removal in the internal palace;
5. Diagnose uterine cavity deformities, adhesion of uterine cavity and try separation;
6. Infertility for unknown reasons.
What time does it need to do hysteroscopy?What preparations and pre -surgery do you need to do?
1. Hysteroscopy is performed within 3-7 days after menstruation;
2. Before and after inspection and 2 weeks, sexual life is forbidden;
3. Preoperative examination includes those with infectious disease screening, electrocardiogram, blood routine, coagulation, leucorrhea routine and chlamydia examination;
4. The anterior uterus can be properly urinated before the uterine cavity examination;
5. Oral antibiotics after laparoscopic examination after surgery for 3-5 days to prevent infection;
6. After the examination, if a large amount of vaginal bleeding or abdominal pain is intensified, you need to go to the hospital’s related examination and treatment as soon as possible.
International authoritative guidelines pointed out that infertility patients with endometrial polyps need to be treated.After treatment, whether it is natural pregnancy, artificial insemination or IVF pregnancy, a higher pregnancy rate will be obtained.
Treatment mainly includes expected treatment and surgical treatment.It is expected that treatment is not allowed to intervene in measures.For small, asymptomatic polyps, it is reasonable to look forward to treatment.Surgical treatment: Hermoscopic polyst polystics is a gold standard for treatment.
Precautions after surgery:
1. After the endometrium polyps in the uterine laparoscopy, I use the uterine cavity to prevent the uterine cavity of the uterine cavity for 3-5 days, and inject anti-adhesives in the uterine cavity at the same time;
2. Static drip antibiotics prevent infection;
3. Those who are overweight or obese, it is recommended to actively lose weight and adjust the diet structure after surgery;
4. Use the half -cycle of pregnancy hormone treatment after menstruation;
5. In the next 3-7 days, the hysteroscopy is reviewed for 3-7 days.
Inner endometritis, endometrium hyperplasia, etc. In addition to the above mentioned, hysteroscopy can also diagnose the following diseases: such as cervical canal polyps, chronic endometritis, endometriosisHyperplasia or endometrium hyperplasia is not accompanied by typical, or even early endometrium cancer), endometrial tuberculosis, submucosal fibroids, congenital uterine development abnormalities (such as one -corner uterus, twin uterus, twin uterus), etc.
In short, the small uterine cavity has a large world.Finally, we hope that our women will take good care of their uterine cavity and provide a high -quality environment for the healthy fetus!