For trichomonas vaginitis, it is a common vaginitis disease in gynecology. The number of leucorrhea will increase in the lower body of the patient.Urinary tract infection, leading to frequent urination, urgency, pain, and even hematuria.
If the above -mentioned abnormal symptoms occur, you need to be alert to the occurrence of trichomoniac vaginitis, and seek medical treatment early and follow the doctor’s advice.
In terms of treatment, trichomonas vaginitis is a sexually transmitted infection disease caused by vaginal tituration. Therefore, the treatment principle of trichomoniasis vaginitis is to eliminate trichomonas infection.
1. In terms of medication, patients can choose metronidazole to take it, 2 grams of one -time take.Take attention to adverse reactions, such as headache, bitterness, nausea and vomiting, you need to pay attention to handling.
2. If the treatment of metronidazole is not good, the symptoms still exist. If there is still a tither of the triama, the second course of treatment is required, such as 400 mg of metronidazole. Take it twice a day for 7 days.Or choose 2 grams of tinidazole to take a single mouth.
3. For patients who fail to treat again, 2 grams of metronidazole can be given, once a day, 5 days in a row; or 2 grams of nodidazole, once a day for 5 days.
4. In addition, compared with oral metronidazole preparations with metronidazole gel, its treatment effect is very small, but it can be used as an additional treatment method at the same time as oral treatment.Azolic thrombo, etc., can be used as a treatment method.
To understand whether healing, patients need no symptoms, and no trichomonas are found in laboratory inspections or no trichomonas. This is the cure.Patients have no symptoms after treatment, or asymptomatic at first, and usually do not need to be followed up.
1. Sexual partners need to be treated together
Discords tza vaginitis, and men and women need to be treated at the same time to avoid re -infection. When the patient is treated, no symptoms can be stopped.Patients are forbidden to perform sexual life during treatment.
2. Those with allergies should be discontinued
Those with allergies, intolerances, or other adverse reactions can be discontinued.If you have symptoms such as glossazole such as whole body rash, itching, redness, nausea, vomiting, gastric burning sensation, diarrhea, diarrhea, and diarrhea, allergic reactions should be treated in a timely manner.
3. Develop good living habits
During the treatment and 3 days after treatment, drinking should be avoided.It is not recommended to do vaginal flushing.There are also underwear and hair to choose boiling water to boil and disinfect at high temperature.
4. Drugs need to follow the doctor’s advice during pregnancy
If it is during pregnancy, do not take metronidazole by yourself. It is recommended to take it under the guidance of a doctor to avoid affecting the child after medication.
5. Merge other diseases for treatment for treatment
Patients may also combine other types of vaginitis, such as fungal vaginitis, bacterial vaginitis, oxygen vaginitis, etc. Therefore, before treatment, micro -ecological examinations are generally necessary to understand whether there are other vaginal inflammation.If other vaginitis is combined, targeted treatment is needed for pathogens.
In short, trichomonal vaginitis, you have a great impact on the health of your body and life. You need to pay more attention to the occurrence of prevention. Usually do personal hygiene work, especially the personal hygiene of sexual life. Both sides must do a good job of hygiene work.If you suffer from trichomoniasis vaginitis, your partner also needs to be treated together.
“Her Healthy Home Happy “” Female Health “” Health”