Which maternity examinations must be done during pregnancy:
Early pregnancy: If there is no history of ectopic pregnancy and recurrence of abortion, menstruation is delayed now. It may be that during pregnancy, if there is no symptoms of abdominal pain and vaginal bleeding, you can wait for about 10 days to go to the hospital for examination.You can also check whether you are pregnant for your self -purchase.If you have abdominal pain and vaginal bleeding, go to the hospital for examination in time.Those who have been determined to be pregnant in the palace, if there are no special circumstances such as vaginal bleeding, abdominal pain, and severe vomiting, most of the examinations can be pushed back.
11-13+6 weeks of pregnancy: NT examination, evaluate whether there are chromosomal abnormalities in the fetus, and evaluate whether the fetal results are developed abnormal.Non-invasive DNA inspection (12-22+6 weeks), no empty stomach is required, and the amniotic fluid puncture examination at 17-24 weeks of pregnancy is necessary. Doctors will give relevant suggestions based on the medical history.
15-20 weeks of pregnancy: feasible ultrasound examination, determine whether the fetal development in the abdomen is good, routine urine examination, etc.
22-24 weeks of pregnancy: three-dimensional ultrasound examination of the fetus to exclude fetal malformations.
24-28 weeks of pregnancy: Diabetic screening, if there are high-risk factors to early pregnancy, the empty blood glucose is <5.1 mmol/L, blood sugar ≤ 10.0 mmol/L for 1 hour after a meal, and 2 hours of blood glucose 2 hours after meal ≤ 8.5 mmol/L.
30-32 weeks of pregnancy: 3D ultrasound examination of the fetus, further check the fetal development and further discharge.
After 34 weeks of pregnancy: fetal heart monitoring once a week, urine routine.
37 weeks of pregnancy: Dargeted examination before childbirth, liver and kidney function, etc., prepare for childbirth, doctors increase the number of delivery examinations as appropriate according to the situation during pregnancy.
How pregnant women do self -monitoring at home:
1. Regular time, try to sort out the activities of your past two weeks and the person who have been in contact with the people who have been in contact with the situation of the people who have been in contact with the situation of the emergency state.Monitor your body temperature every day, pay attention to whether there are fever, cough, and runny nose.
2. Weighing weight every week, and managing weight according to the weight index before pregnancy: weight:
If the pregnant mother’s weight index is at 18.5-23.5, the weight increases by about 0.5kg/week;
The weight index <18.5, the weight increase of 0.5-0.75 kg/week;
The weight index is 23.5-28, and the weight increases by 0.25-0.5 kg/week;
The weight index is> 28, and the weight increase is controlled at 0.25kg/week.
3. Several tire movements: The relatively fixed time of the morning, afternoon, and evening counts for one hour each, and the fetal movement> 3 times/hour is normal.Modeling method: When counting the fetal movement, it is best to lie on the left side or conscious and comfortable position. The environment is quiet and the mood is relaxed.The fetus is continuously calculated once in a row, and the middle interval is more than 2 minutes.If the fetal movement has changed significantly, especially the significant reduction or disappearance, then you must go to the hospital quickly.
4. Monitor blood pressure: You can buy an electronic sphygmomanometer daily at home. The normal blood pressure of pregnant women is that the systolic blood pressure is less than 140 mm Hg, and the diastolic pressure is less than 90 mm Hg.
5. Diet: Balanced diet, light and diverse diet.
6. Appropriate and scientific exercise: Pregnant mothers may usually be accustomed to eating and walking outside to ensure daily exercise, but when we encounter the epidemic, we better not go out.If you are at home, you can do simple yoga, stretching exercise, fitness exercises, etc. In addition, you can also do some simple housework.
What are the precautions before and after the epidemic:
First of all, in the face of a continuous epidemic, expectant mothers should avoid contact with those who have respiratory infections and people who have visited the middle and high -risk areas within two weeks.It is necessary to maintain a good attitude and not panic. I believe that there is a guarantee for the prevention and prevention safety of the hospital in the hospital. The hospital has been fully prepared to prevent and control the epidemic.
Second, in the choice of hospitals, it is recommended that expectant mothers try to go to a specialist hospital as much as possible to not go to the comprehensive hospital.
Third, before going to the hospital for delivery, you can make an appointment with the doctor and the time of the doctor to reduce the waiting time in the hospital.
Fourth, inquiries with the flowers at the hospital entrance to inquire about their health codes, itinerary code, etc., and perform body temperature measurement. Pregnant women with a temperature of more than 37.3 degrees Celsius need to go to a popular kidney consultation.When you are in the hospital, please wear a mask with better protection performance. You should also try to maintain an effective distance of more than 1.5 meters as much as possible. If you wait for a long time, you can wait at the empty space outside the courtyard to avoid the crowd gathering.
Fifth, the clinic is strictly implemented by one medical and one patient. In principle, the family members are not allowed to enter in the waiting area of the pregnant woman. Family members should wait in the designated area of the hospital. If there are special circumstances, the medical staff should be informed.
Sixth, it is recommended to carry hand -free handwashing or disinfected wet towels, or spray alcohol to disinfect it to keep your hand hygienic, do not rub your eyes, nose and mouth, sneezing and coughing with your hands without washing your hands or disinfection.At the time, cover the mouth nose with a paper towel, or lift your elbows to block your mouth to avoid virus contact with infection and spread.
Seventh, after leaving the courtyard home, first remove the mask outdoors and throw it into the trash bin in time.To clean your hands and face, wash your face to clean your ears and nose, and change your clothes.Maternal supplies are dedicated to specialized.Especially towels, tableware, etc., be used alone to avoid cross -infection.
Expert: Feng Xiaojing, Director of the Occupible Clinic of Shenyang Maternal and Child Hospital