Hello, I am glad to provide you with health science on gallbladder stones.Gallbladder stones are a common digestive disease that may cause inconvenience and harm to your life and health.Therefore, understanding the causes, symptoms, diagnosis and treatment methods of gallbladder stones, and how to prevent and control the occurrence of gallbladder stones is very beneficial to you.Below, I will introduce these contents, I hope you can read patiently and seek medical treatment in time when necessary.
First of all, let’s take a look at what gallbladder stones are.The gallbladder is a small organ, located below the liver, and is responsible for storing and discharging bile.Bile is a digestive solution secreted by the liver, containing cholesterol, bilirubin, gallbladder salt and other ingredients, which can help digestion and absorb fat.When we eat, the gallbladder will shrink and drain the bile into the small intestine.However, if some ingredients in bile are too much or too little, the bile will lose balance, thereby forming a sediment.These sediments will gradually increase in gallbladder, and eventually gallbladder stones are formed.
According to different ingredients, we can divide the gallbladder stones into two categories: cholesterol stones and biliary pigment stones.Among them, cholesterol stones are the most common type, accounting for more than 80%of all gallbladder stones.This kind of stones are mainly due to the amount of cholesterol secreted by the liver than the amount that can be dissolved by the bile, resulting in a crystal in the gallbladder.There are many factors affecting liver secretion and bile dissolving, such as age, gender, genetic, obesity, high -fat diet, rapid weight loss, and drugs with estrogen -containing.Another rare stone is formed by excessive bilirubin secreted by the liver.This stones are usually related to certain blood diseases (such as sickle cell anemia), cirrhosis, and biliary infection.
In fact, not all gallbladder stones cause obvious symptoms.Some people may not know that they have stones for a lifetime. In this case, we call it asymptomatic gallbladder stones.Such people usually do not need special treatment, just check and pay attention to diet.However, if the stones block the bile duct or stimulate the gallbladder wall, it will cause severe abdominal colic.In this case, we call it an acute epiphyseal biliary colic.This colic usually occurs within a few hours after eating high -fat food. The duration ranges from several minutes to a few hours. The pain is mainly on the top right of the abdomen, and sometimes radiates to the right shoulder or back.In addition to pain, you may also be accompanied by symptoms such as nausea, vomiting, and fever.If the stones are blocked for a long time, it may also cause severe complications such as gallbladder inflammation, bile duct infection, and pancreatitis.These complications will bring danger to your life, so once these situations occur, you should seek medical treatment immediately.
In fact, diagnosis of gallbladder stones is not complicated, just do some simple inspections.The most commonly used inspection method is ultrasonic inspection.Ultrasonic examination is a non -invasive, painless, radiation -free inspection method, which can clearly display the shape and functions of gallbladder and bile ducts, as well as the size, quantity and location of stones.If the ultrasonic examination is not clear enough or there is possibility of other complications, you can also do some other inspections, such as CT scanning, MRI scanning, HIDA scanning, etc.These tests can further understand the anatomical structure and functional status of the gallbladder, as well as whether there are other organs suffering.In addition, you can also do some blood tests and urine examinations to understand the function of the liver and pancreas.
At present, the most effective way to treat gallbladder stones is to remove gallbladder.This surgery is called CholecyStectomy.Surgery can be performed by open abdomen or laparoscopic.Among them, laparoscopic surgery is currently the most commonly used way.Laparoscopic surgery is a minimally invasive surgery. It only needs to do a few small holes on the abdominal wall, and then remove and remove the gallbladder through special instruments.The advantages of this surgery are small trauma, fast recovery, fewer complications, and beautiful appearance.However, not everyone is suitable for laparoscopic surgery. Some people may need to perform abdominal surgery due to obesity, pregnancy, severe infection and other reasons.Disposal surgery is a traditional way of surgery. It needs to make a larger incision on the abdominal wall, and then remove the gallbladder and remove it directly.The disadvantages of this surgery are large trauma, slow recovery, many complications, and poor views.No matter what kind of surgery, it needs to be performed under the guidance of a doctor, and follows the doctor’s advice and precautions after surgery.
In addition to treating gallbladder stones, what else can you do to prevent and control gallbladder stones?In fact, changing some bad living habits and eating habits is the key to preventing and controlling gallstones.Here are some suggestions you can refer to:
1. Keep proper weight and avoid obesity or overly losing weight.Obesity will increase the secretion of cholesterol, and excessive weight loss can lead to bile stasis, which will increase the risk of gallbladder stones.You can control your weight through a reasonable diet and appropriate exercise. It is recommended that you exercise at least 30 minutes a day and exercise at least 5 times a week.
2. Balanced diet to avoid high -fat, high sugar, high salt, and high purine foods.These foods interfere with the balance of bile and promote the formation of stones.You should eat foods rich in nutrients such as fiber, vitamins, and minerals, such as fruits, vegetables, whole grains, etc.At the same time, you should also drink plenty of water and drink at least 8 glasses of water a day to help excretion of waste and toxins in the body.
3. Eat regularly to avoid overeating or empty for a long time.Overlahful eating can stimulate gallbladder shrinking, and long -term empty stomach can lead to bile stasis, which will increase the risk of gallbladder stones.You should eat three meals a day, eat seven minutes per meal, do not eat or hungry.At the same time, you should also avoid eating before going to bed, so as not to affect digestion and sleep.
4. Proper seasonings to avoid irritating foods such as spicy, fried, barbecue.These foods stimulate the secretion of gallbladder and pancreas, and increase the risk of gallbladder stones.You should choose some light, digestible and healthy foods such as fish, soy products, dairy products, etc.At the same time, you should also reduce some foods containing artificial additives or preservatives, such as canned foods, pickled products, and frozen foods.
In the previous part, I have introduced the causes, symptoms, diagnosis and treatment methods of gallbladder stones, and how to prevent and control the occurrence of gallbladder stones.In this part, I will introduce you to some common problems and misunderstandings about gallbladder stones, as well as some interesting knowledge and stories.I hope you can continue to pay attention and get more information and fun from it.
First, let’s take a look at some common problems and misunderstandings about gallbladder stones.You may be curious or confused about the following questions:
1. Will gallbladder stones disappear by itself?The answer is: No.Gallbladed stones are formed by the precipitation of certain ingredients in bile. Unless these ingredients are resolved or they are excreted, stones will not disappear by themselves.Some people may have heard of some so -called "dissolved stones", such as taking certain drugs, drinking certain liquids, eating certain foods, etc.However, these methods have not been scientifically confirmed and verified, and may bring some side effects or risks.Therefore, it is not recommended to use these methods to try to dissolve stones.
2. Will gallbladder stones affect other organs?The answer is: possible.If the gallbladder stones are blocked by the bile duct or stimulate the gallbladder wall, it will cause severe abdominal colic.This colic usually occurs within a few hours after eating high -fat food. The duration ranges from several minutes to a few hours. The pain is mainly on the top right of the abdomen, and sometimes radiates to the right shoulder or back.In addition to pain, you may also be accompanied by symptoms such as nausea, vomiting, and fever.If the stones are blocked for a long time, it may also cause severe complications such as gallbladder inflammation, bile duct infection, and pancreatitis.These complications can affect the functions and health of other organs, and even life -threatening.As a result, you should seek medical treatment immediately.
Will gallbladder stones be inherited?The answer is: possible.The formation of gallbladder stones is related to various factors, one of which is inheritance.Some people may cause abnormal liver secretion or abnormal bile metabolism due to inheritance of certain genes or chromosomal abnormalities, which increases the risk of gallbladder stones.This situation is usually related to family history, that is, if your parents or other relatives have the history of gallbladder stones, then you also have a high chance of illness.However, it is not to say that hereditary is a decisive factor. You can also reduce the risk of gallbladder stones by changing some bad living habits and eating habits.
4. Will gallbladder stones recur?The answer is: No.The treatment of gallbladder stones is to remove gallbladder.This surgery can completely solve the problem of gallbladder stones, because without gallbladder, there will be no more stones.However, this does not mean that you can relax your vigilance, because you may also have other types of stones, such as gallbladder stones.Bile duct stones refer to stones formed in the bile duct, usually caused by gallbladder stones off or abnormal liver secretion.This stones can cause symptoms and complications similar to gallbladder stones, and even more serious.Therefore, you also need to check your gallbladder regularly and pay attention to the adjustment of diet and lifestyle.
The above are some common problems and misunderstandings about gallbladder stones I introduced to you.I hope you can get some inspiration and help from it, and you can make the correct judgment and choice when you encounter similar problems.
Next, let’s take a look at some interesting knowledge and stories about gallbladder stones.You may be surprised or curious about the following content:
1. Do you know how big is the world’s largest gallbladder stones?The answer is: 3.4 cm × .9 cm × .5 cm.This huge stones were taken out of the Indian man’s body in 2007.The man named Vipul Jain, who had endured the abdominal colic for 10 years.He initially thought that he was only indigestion, and it was not until he did an ultrasonic examination that he found that he had a huge gallbladder stones.He then accepted the gallbladder and successfully got rid of this heavy burden.It is reported that this stone has broken the Guinness World Record and has become the world’s largest gallbladder stones.
2. Do you know that some animals will also suffer from gallbladder stones?The answer is: yes.Although humans are one of the most likely to suffer from gallbladder stones, some other animals will have similar problems.For example, some cats, dogs, rabbits and other pet animals will also have gallbladder stones.The causes and symptoms of these animals are similar to humans and are mainly related to diet and genetic.If your pets have symptoms such as abdominal colic, loss of appetite, vomiting, you should take them to see veterinarians in time, and treat and care in accordance with veterinarians.At the same time, you should also pay attention to providing your pet with suitable diet and water, as well as enough exercise and play to maintain their health and happiness.
Do you know that some people can predict the future with gallbladder stones?The answer is: Yes.This may sound amazing, but some people do believe that gallbladder stones can be used as a tool for divination to reveal some unknown information or guide some important decisions.This method of divination is called "gallomation".Danbu is an ancient divination that originated in ancient Babylon and Egypt, and later spread to Europe and Asia.The principle of gallbladder is based on the shape, color, quantity, location and other characteristics of gallbladder stones to interpret some implied meaning or imply some future events.Some people even use animal or human gallbladder stones to bold, thinking that this is more accurate and effective.Of course, this method of divination does not have any scientific basis and evidence, and it may violate some moral and legal norms.Therefore, it is not recommended to use this method to try to predict the future.
The above is some of the interesting knowledge and stories about gallbladder stones I introduced to you.I hope you can get some fun and inspiration from it, and pay more attention to your gallbladder health in daily life.
Thank you for reading the health science science manuscripts I wrote about gallbladder stones.I hope you can get some useful information and knowledge from it, and seek medical treatment in time in time.At the same time, I also hope that you can change some bad living habits and eating habits to prevent and control the occurrence of gallbladder stones.Let’s start today, care for our gallbladder, and cheer for our health!goodbye!