Original title: Hot and hot!High temperature weather, face the "roast" test, be careful of heat stroke
Since the summer of this year, my country has many high -temperature days, wide coverage, and the highest temperature of the highest temperature in many places.Recently, the Central Meteorological Observatory continued to issue high -temperature red warnings.It is expected that by the end of August, it is difficult to alleviate a large -scale high temperature in the south.In the weather that continues to be high -temperature, everyone needs to beware of the occurrence of diseases such as heat stroke and even thermal irritation.
01 Different types of heat stroke performances are different
A set of clinical syndrome is caused by heat stroke in the hot environment that causes the dysfunction of body temperature.It is a continuous process of light and heavy, including threatened heat stroke, mild heat stroke and severe heat stroke.Severe heat strokes are divided into heat spasm, heat failure, and fever.Among them, fever is the most serious type of heat stroke with a mortality rate of 60%.
The heat stroke is mainly related to the temperature and humidity of the air. The higher the temperature and the greater the humidity, the more prone to heat stroke.In addition, heat stroke is also related to factors such as wind speed, labor intensity, high temperature environment, exposure time, physical strength, and nutritional status, such as working in high temperature environment for a long time, too long exposure, high indoor temperature, stuffy heat, etc. can cause it.Heat stroke.
If the following discomfort appears, be careful of heat stroke.Those who are threatened with heat stroke will experience symptoms such as thirst, loss of appetite, headache, dizziness, sweating, fatigue, weakness, etc., but because these symptoms often lack specificity, it is not easy to attract everyone’s attention.Those who have mild heat stroke may have symptoms such as nausea, vomiting, palpitations, dry face red or pale, distracted attention, uncoordinated movements, and high body temperature.
It is particularly noteworthy that severe heat stroke includes three types: heat spasm, heat failure, and thermal ejection disease. Different types of heat stroke performances are different.
Thermal spasm is mainly manifested in muscle spasm, which may be related to severe sodium loss (a large amount of sweat and low liquid, such as white water, such as white water) and excessive ventilation.
Thermal failure is manifested in sweat, extreme thirst, fatigue, headache, nausea and vomiting, and high body temperature. There may be obvious dehydration symptoms, such as tachycardia, upright hypotension or syncope, and no obvious central nervous system injury manifestation.
Thermal radiation disease is divided into class typical thermal radiation and laborer fever.
The typical thermal radiation disease occurs due to passive exposure to heat -producing heat production and heat dissipation.It is more common in aging, pregnant women, young people, and chronic diseases.Generally, it is gradually onset, and the symptoms of the early onset are not obvious. It is often thought that it is not a big deal. In fact, the damage at this time has just begun.The patient’s symptoms are worsened for 1 to 2 days, and the visual objects are blurred, delirium, and coma. The body temperature rises up to 40 to 42 degrees Celsius. It is often accompanied by incontinence, heart failure, and renal failure.
Labor fever is generally onset of heat production and heat dissipation caused by high -strength physical activity.It is common in healthy young people, such as troops officers and soldiers, athletes, firefighters, construction workers, etc., to conduct high -intensity training in high temperature and high humidity environment or engage in heavy physical labor for a period of time, such as extreme fatigue, continuous headache, and continuous headaches.Uncoordinated exercise, improper behavior, damage to judgment, red or paleness, nausea, vomiting, syncope, etc., can be accompanied by a lot of sweat or sweat, and then the body temperature rises by as much as 40 degrees Celsius.Patients have seriously damaged the central nervous system of the central nervous system such as delirium, seizures, decreased consciousness, and coma.Some patients lack a prerequisite manifestation and suddenly fainted or lost consciousness.
In general, most of the manifestations of thermal irritation include high thermal (rectal temperature ≥ 41 degrees Celsius), dry skin (early wet), blurred consciousness, obsession, and even no response, surrounding cyclic failure or shock.
In addition, patients with labor -type fever are more likely to occur in disinfection, acute renal failure, liver failure, diffuse intravascular coagulation or multi -organ functional failure in patients with acute renal failure, and higher mortality.
02 How to deal with heat stroke
Once you find yourself or someone else heatstroke, first call the "120" first aid call, and then perform the on -site first aid.
1. Leave the heat stroke environment.Stop the activity, quickly get out of the high temperature and humidity environment, transfer patients to a cool place in ventilation, and remove the patient’s whole body clothing as soon as possible.If conditions permit, the patient can be transferred to a room with air conditioning. It is recommended to adjust the room temperature to 16-20 degrees Celsius, let the patient lie down, and raise the lower limbs for 15-30 cm.
2. Measured body temperature.Quickly measure body temperature, preferably core temperature, usually uses rectal temperature to reflect the core temperature.If the core temperature cannot be measured at the scene, the body surface temperature (armpit temperature or ear temperature) can also be measured.If the axillary temperature or the ear temperature is not high, the thermal ejection disease cannot be excluded, and the body temperature should be measured every 10 minutes or continuously.
3. Quickly cool down.Fast, effective, and continuous cooling are particularly critical in heatstroke emergency.It is best to reduce the patient’s body temperature from 40 degrees Celsius to 38.5 degrees Celsius within 2 hours, which can significantly reduce the mortality of the disease.
The available method is: evaporate and cool down, spray with cold water or spray water fog at the skin, and quickly dissipate with hair dryer such as a fan or fan.You can also wipe the whole body with a wet towel or diluted alcohol and continue to fan the fan.
Cold water soaking, this method is mainly applicable to patients with laborer hot radiation disease, soak the patient’s neck with large container in cold water.Pay special attention to ensure that the patient’s head will not enter the underwater and protect the respiratory tract to prevent mistakes and drowning.Cooling in ice, so that patients wear ice caps or pillow pillows, or put the ice bags wrapped in gauze on the neck, groin, underarms and other blood vessels with abundant and fast heat dissipation.Note that each time is not more than 30 minutes to prevent frostbite, and at the same time, it is combined with strong massage of the skin.
4. Quickly replenish.If the heat stroke is awake and has no nausea and vomiting, you can feed them to drink light saline or sports drinks. You can also take Chinese medicine such as human dan, ten drops of water, Huoxiang Zhengqi water.If possible, you can quickly infusion on the spot. The preferred physiological saline or Linkl fluid is better. It is better to use 4 degrees Celsius. It has both cooling effects and can also expand the capacity appropriately.However, the speed of infusion should be slow, so as not to cause adverse reactions such as arrhythmia.
5. Pitoma protection and oxygen therapy.Patients with coma should be biased towards one side to keep their respiratory tract open, and timely remove the endocrine of the respiratory tract to prevent vomiting and accidental suction.The preferred nasal tube absorbs oxygen to make blood oxygen saturation ≥90%.
6. Control the convulsions.The sedative drugs can be given to keep the patients calm, and the oral pad presses the tongue plate or other things to prevent tongue bite.
03 Six methods can prevent heat stroke
In life, the following methods can be used to prevent heat stroke.
1. Reduce going out.Elderly people, pregnant women, and people with chronic diseases, especially those with cardiovascular disease, should be reduced as much as possible in the high temperature season.When you must go out, try to choose early morning and evening to reduce the stay of stay.If you go out at noon, you can continue outdoor activities after a few minutes of rest in a cool place such as banks, shopping malls.
2. Sunan and summer.Wear sun umbrellas, sun hats, sunscreens, and apply sunscreen to reduce outdoor activity time under the sun.
3. Make hydration in time.When going out in summer, bring sports drinks or light salt water with you.You can also drink cooling drinks to prevent heat stroke, such as hawthorn soup, iced watermelon dew, mung beanic acid plum soup, etc.
4. Carry the heat of the summer.Such as people Dan, ten drops of water, Huoxiang Zhengqi water, wind oil essence, cool oil, etc. Once heat stroke occurs, the symptoms can be relieved by the medicine.
5. Pay attention to diet and hygiene.Summer diet should be light and easy to digest, high -vitamins, high protein, and low -fat diet, be careful not to eat too greasy.However, egg milk, chicken, shrimp, fish and other white meat still have to be eaten.Usually eat more fresh vegetables and fruits, do not drink and drunk.
6. Regular health examination.Those who have chronic diseases and post -recovery and weakness after a serious illness must strengthen protection awareness and should not engage in high temperature operations.
Source: Healthy China WeChat public account