Women’s gastric acid reactions during pregnancy are normal physiological phenomena, and expectant mothers don’t have to worry too much.However, for gastric acid during pregnancy, mothers must do it in their hearts and know some coping methods so that they can make them easier to cope with discomfort.What are the symptoms of stomach acid? How to alleviate gastric acid in pregnant women? Bai Bai Safety Network to tell you the knowledge of health care for pregnant women.
What is stomach acid?
Gastric acid refers to the secretion of hydrochloric acid in gastric juice.Human stomach continues to secrete gastric acid. The foundation of its foundation is about 10%of the maximum excretion rate, and it changes day and night. It reaches the peak a few hours after falling asleep and the lowest before waking up in the morning.When food enters the stomach, stomach acid begins to secrete.The pH value of the stomach is between 7.0 and 7.2 when the stomach is empty. When the food group enters the stomach, the pH value can be reduced by 2 to 3.
The cause of stomach acid after pregnancy
I am pregnant, due to the influence of the body’s hormones and hormone secretion.Stomach acid secretion of pregnant women will also be different from before pregnancy.
One: uterine compression
In the late pregnancy, the uterus that increased by month will also compress the stomach, coupled with the hormones that make the muscles of the isolated esophagus and stomach relax, which makes the gastric acid easier rolling up and making the chest burning.
Two: Normal pregnancy
For about one and a half months of pregnancy, the choric membrane in the body promotes the significant increase in the secretion of glandular hormones, which reduces the gastric acid significantly, and the activity of the digestive enzyme is also reduced.It not only affects the normal digestion of the gastrointestinal tract of pregnant women, but also causes pregnant women to have dizziness, nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, and physical weakness. It is also known as "pregnancy vomiting". This is a normal physiological phenomenon.
Three: Inadequate digestion
Another reason is that after pregnancy, due to the changes in hormones, the sphincter relaxes, and the food that is eaten is easy to run up (the sphincter is located at the connection between the esophagus and the stomach.As a result, the acidic content in the stomach flows from the stomach to the esophagus, throat and mouth, and stimulates the mucous membrane.
Symptoms of excessive stomach acid in pregnant women
1. Anti -acid.
Internal acid content of the stomach is often caused by excessive gastric acid secretion, which is more common in functional indigestion, reflux esophagitis, gastric and duodenal ulcers, and chronic gastritis.
Internal acid content of the stomach stimulates the burning sensation after the esophagus mucosa produces the sternum, which is more common in functional digestion, reflux esophagitis, gastric and duodenal ulcer, and chronic gastritis.
3. Burning heart.
Drinking milk or soy milk during stomach burning heart is not good. Although milk and soy milk can dilute stomach acid for a while, the protein contained in it will stimulate gastric acid secretion, so it should not drink more.
4. Stomach burning.
Gastric acid secretion or gastric mucosa is caused by increased sensitivity to acid. This symptom is more common in functional digestion, reflux esophagitis, gastric and duodenal ulcer, and chronic gastritis.
How to relieve stomach acid in pregnant women?
In the face of these adverse situations, many pregnant women are difficult to bear, and they need drug assistance. However, pregnant mothers are very dangerous to take medicine, and it is also unfavorable for babies. In the face of pregnant women’s stomach pain, stomach and stomach bloatingWhat should I do?
1. Try to take the following measures:
1. Do not lie down or bend over within three hours after meals;
2. Do not drink drinks and foods other than white water three hours before meals;
3. Eat less or not eat alcohol, chocolate, greasy food, pepper and other irritating foods without smoking;
4. Put the bedside head for 2-3 inches while sleeping.
2. Suggested Mother:
Eat less and eat less, eat too sweet, too spicy, and too sticky food; you should not lie on the bed after meals, and do not lie too low. Try to bend over as little as possible to reduce your stomach.If you find the symptoms of gastric return flow, you can try to raise the upper body for about 20 °.
3. Adjust the lifestyle of pregnant women:
Many common lifestyles can aggravate the symptoms of vomiting of pregnant women.Therefore, pregnant women should pay attention to the following points in daily life:
1. It is not advisable to wear tight clothes, and should not be a belt.
2. Try to reduce squatting and bending.
3. It is not advisable to bed immediately after meals.When you need to stay in bed, the pillow can be raised.
4. Try to eat and eat less.Except for drinking water, do not eat 3 hours before going to bed.
5. It is not advisable to eat foods that can produce sour, such as sweet potatoes, potatoes, etc., and it is not advisable to eat more acidic foods such as vinegar and lemon juice.
6, should not drink strong tea and coffee.
What should pregnant women eat too much stomach?
1. Pregnant women with excessive gastric acid, the first choice of food is peanuts.Peanuts are rich in nutrition and contain a large amount of protein, dietary fiber, vitamins, minerals, unsaturated fatty acids, lecithin, etc.Pregnant women can eat some peanuts as snacks in their spare time, but be careful not to eat more.In addition, it is best to eat peanuts or boiled peanuts, and avoid fried peanuts.Eating more than a dozen peanuts after dinner has a good effect on the synthesis and suppression of gastric acid.
2. Pregnant mothers have too much gastric acid in pregnancy. If they affect appetite, they can eat some corn porridge.Such coarse grain alkaline foods can not only alleviate gastric acid, but also strengthen the body and supplement a variety of vitamins and minerals.However, due to the different physical fitness, a small number of people may secrete more stomach acid after eating corn porridge. Please continue after consumption.
3. As the first choice for alkaline foods, it is also a good choice for gastric acid.Eating yam not only supplements nutrition for pregnant women and fetuses, but also has the effects of spleen and lungs.The most common method of eating yam is to cook yam porridge: wash the yam and slices, wash the rice, and cook the porridge together. It is advisable to cook.Because sugar can cause gastric acid secretion, don’t put sugar in porridge.
4. Anyone who has rich experience in life and knows chemistry knows that 93%of the ingredients of eggshells are calcium carbonate. It can react with gastric acid to generate inorganic objects that are harmless to the human body, thereby reducing gastric acid content.At the same time, the powder of the eggshell can also cover the inflammation or ulcer surface of the inner wall of the stomach to protect the gastric mucosa.Other components in eggshells such as carbonate, calcium phosphate, and magnesium phosphate are also beneficial to the body.How to operate: After washing the fresh eggshell, it washed and crushed, then placed in a iron pan and fry it with a soft fire until slightly yellow.Three times a day, send it in boiling water, 3-5 grams each time.Excessive symptoms of gastric acid can be appropriately reduced to reduce frequency and dosage until it is returned to normal.
How to prevent stomach acid in pregnant women?
1. Get up early in the morning, first drink a glass of warm water (to prevent constipation, you can drink a large mouth) before eating.
2. Breakfast is very particular. One is to ensure that the rice must be hot when eating. If the meal is cold, the stomach digestive ability is not good.If breakfast is porridge, do not eat sweet porridge, nor can you eat too salty (eating too much salt is not good for pregnant women).Breakfast side dishes are also very important. Do not eat small packaging such as mustard you bought on the street. It is best to stir -fry some light dishes yourself.
3. The second is that you can also make some soy milk yourself in the morning. You must chew slowly when you eat steamed buns (fermented during the production of steamed buns, which contains a certain amount of acid.
4. Third, choosing pregnant mothers who drink milk in the morning with eggs, it is best to eat them separately. Do not bite milk and eggs, it is easy to cause indigestion. Take some pastry to match it.oh).The most important thing is that you must not eat glutinous rice products on an empty stomach.
5. Do not lie down immediately after eating, you can walk properly to massage the stomach to promote digestion.And try to eat and eat less, and eat too much stomach to bear so much digestion. At this time, you can only make vinegar in the stomach.If the pregnant mothers have a sore stomach after meals, you can drink more hot water and then walk away. It is best to massage the stomach clockwise, so that you can appropriately relieve stomach discomfort.
The above is the explanation of what pregnant women have bloating at night. Basically, pregnant women will have a significant increase in eating during pregnancy. Therefore, the best solution to this phenomenon is mainly nutritional.Do not eat some junk foods to make your stomach feel uncomfortable.