If one of the husband and wife is a type O blood, what are the characteristics of the child born?Is your child like this?

Inheritance is a common phenomenon of the biological world. Inheritance is a particularly wonderful thing. Some children may look like a mother, and some children may look like a father, but they can generally find the shadow of the family in the facial features.

In fact, the blood type and genetic gene also have close relationships. There are four common blood types, which are type A blood, B blood, AB blood, O -type blood, and different blood types. There are many differences in different blood types.

After many years of research, scientists have found that the type O blood is more advantageous compared to other blood types. The resistance of type O blood has a strong resistance, but there are also disadvantages. If one of the husband and wife is a type O blood, the birth child will also be born, and the child born will also be born, and the child born children will also be born, and the child born children will also be born, and the child born children will also be born, and the child born children will also be born, and the child born children will also be born.There are different characteristics.

01

If one of the husband and wife is a type O blood, what are the characteristics of the child born?Is your child like this?

O -type blood+O -type blood

If both the husband and wife are O -type blood, the blood type is also O blood after the child is born. They are realists and they usually work down on the ground.

The child with type O blood is agile and smart. After entering the workplace, it may have the potential to be the leadership, and the blood flow of these people is relatively fast, the immunity is strong, and it is rarely sick.

Children with type O blood generally have a strong memory and strong learning ability, especially in work, and have a team spirit.

O -type blood+A type blood

If one of the parents is O -type blood and one is a type A blood, then the probability of 25%of the birth of a child is O -type blood, and the probability of 75%is type A blood. Such children have strong ability to learn and work in work and work., Independence, leading awareness and team spirit, can achieve some achievements.

O -type blood+B blood

If both parents are O -type blood and B type B, the child’s blood type may also be type O blood or B blood. If the mother is O -type blood, the child generally has strong self -care ability, and the difficulty in the face of friends will extend the difficulty of friends.With a helping hand, the personality is relatively cheerful and tolerant.

O -type blood+AB blood

If both parents are O -type blood and AB blood, after the combination of the two, these babies will inherit the comprehensive characteristics of various blood types, and the child’s thinking consciousness and thinking ability are relatively unique.

02

How much is the blood of adults’ weight?

The proportion of adult blood in the body is about 4000 ~ 5000 ml, accounting for about 7%to 8%of adults’ weight. The total blood volume exists in the circular system is all blood volume.

Adult male blood in my country accounts for 8%of its own weight, women account for 7.5%of their own weight, and the total blood volume is different between different gender.

The ratio of capacity is constant and generally does not exceed 10%.

03

How to prepare for a healthy baby?

Scientific diet

Women should pay attention to dietary science during pregnancy, eat less spicy, greasy foods, keep their diet light, and take more vitamins, protein, etc. to ensure a balanced nutritional match.

Do a good pre -pregnancy examination

Before preparing for pregnancy, couples have to conduct pre -pregnancy examinations. They can judge whether the fertility ability of both sides is normal. This is not only a manifestation of their own body, but also a manifestation of the fetus.The risk of miscarriage or difficulty will be defective after the child is born.

Appropriate exercise

During the preparation of couples, they must also adhere to the right amount of exercise, which can enhance the body’s resistance and immunity. Generally, the baby will be healthier after birth. If you are pregnant during pregnancy, you should use more cautiously.

Quit smoking

The child’s health is also very related to the state of the father, so men should quit smoking and alcohol in time during pregnancy, otherwise they will cause the child to develop inadequate development, and the risk of fetal stagnation and deformity will occur.

Ovulation Test Strips - LH50/60/105


Posted

in

by

Tags: