As a doctor, I attach great importance to the dietary arrangement of expectant mothers and lactating mothers.In this special period, the growth and development of the fetus and babies requires a lot of nutrition, and the mother also needs sufficient nutrition to support the normal development of the fetus and the mother’s own health.Therefore, today I will introduce relevant knowledge about nutritional needs and diet arrangements for expectant mothers and lactation mothers.
1. Specific mother’s nutritional needs and diet arrangements
1. Protein: protein is an important part of embryo and fetal growth, and it is also one of the nutrients required for the metabolism of the body cells of pregnant women.It should be ensured that the daily protein intake should be guaranteed. For example, pregnant women under 30 years of age need 60g-70g of protein per day. After 30 years of age, 5g of protein intake should be increased per day., Poultry eggs, etc.
2. Iron: Iron during pregnancy is one of the nutrients that pregnant women almost need to double.It is important to ensure that sufficient intake is very important, prevent the fetus that need to be available in anemia and the need for oxygen supply during pregnancy. In the diet, appropriate iron can be supplemented from plant foods such as black fungus, millet porridge, red dates, and sufficient protein or vitaminC, etc.
3. Calcium: Calcium is an important component of the fetus, and it also needs a large number of pregnant women to ensure their own physiological needs.Specific mothers need about 1000-1200mg of calcium intake every day. The main sources are high-calcium milk products, such as yogurt, cheese, milk, etc.
4. Vitamin: The role of vitamins in pregnancy is very important. Vitamin B and vitamin C are very important for the development of pregnancy.Vitamin D also plays a vital role in the development of bones and teeth during pregnancy.Folic acid not only helps the fetal neural development, but also reduces the risk of abortion.Vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin B6, etc. are also important vitamins needed by pregnant women.You can consume an appropriate amount of vitamins through various green vegetables and fresh fruits.
Second, breastfeeding mother’s nutritional needs and diet arrangements
1. Protein: The daily protein needs of breastfeeding mothers are relatively abundant, about 1.2 grams/kg of weight per day.It is recommended that mothers eat foods such as fish, lean meat, and high protein content.
2. Carbohydrate: Carbohydrate is an important source of energy during breastfeeding. However, high -fiber and low -sugar carbohydrates should be selected, such as oats, whole wheat bread, and miscellaneous grains.
3. Fat: Mom’s body needs a lot of fat to store energy and maintain normal operation of the body during breastfeeding. It is recommended that mothers eat a small amount of unsaturated fats such as fish, nuts, olive oil, etc.
4. Vitamin: During breastfeeding, mothers should consume enough vitamins to ensure that babies can get enough nutrition, and they also need food, fish, egg milk and other foods to supplement nutrition.
In short, expectant mothers and lactating mothers should pay attention to comprehensive balance, diversification, and appropriate amount in dietary arrangements.This can ensure that mothers and babies can get enough nutrition, so that mothers will get healthy and give birth to healthy babies!