Sister Bin found,
Everyone is very concerned about the topic of "eating fish",
I have also talked to you how to eat fish before,
But recently, a pregnant mother asked me in the background,
"What fish can I eat during pregnancy?
Is there any recommended recipe?"
Many pregnant mothers know that they should eat more fish after pregnancy,
First, because fish is the source of high -quality protein,
It is the growth of pregnant mothers and baby body cell tissues
The indispensable nutrients;
The second is because the DHA content in fish is relatively high,
DHA is a essential fatty acid in the human body,
It is part of the tissue cells,
The structure of mitochondrial membrane and cell membrane is particularly important,
It is the development of baby’s intelligence and vision development
If you lack,
The composition of brain cells and retinal
It has a serious impact.
Although the fish is good,
But pregnant mothers still have some particular attention to eating fish ~
The US Food and Drug Administration reminds pregnant women and women who plan to get pregnant to avoid eating sharks, catfish, flagfish and square fish (fifth fish see below), because the mercury content of these four fish may affect the growth of the fetal braindevelopment.It is worth noting that tuna has not been included in the fasting range of pregnant women because of less mercury.However, some people who are responsible for the formulation of mercury management believe that women are also not good for women to eat many canned tuna during pregnancy. In some areas, women have restricted women during pregnancy.
After mercury enters the pregnant woman, it can destroy the fetal’s central nervous system and cause the baby’s cognitive ability. Some people think that there are about 60,000 children affected by mercury each year.The warnings proposed by the US Food and Drug Administration are mainly for pregnant women, but this also reminds mothers and young children to pay attention not to eat too much fish mentioned before.
Pregnant women can rest assured to eat tuna, shellfish and small sea fish every week.Try to eat different varieties of fish, do not concentrate on one type, diversification of food can effectively avoid the risks brought by food safety.Do not worry about excessive mercury intake without more than 340 grams per week.If every one million units of fish contain less than one unit of methyl -based mercury (the form of the existence of mercury in the fish), it is safe.
Except for the above four fish, puffer fish cannot be eaten!
Puffer fish’s ovarian and liver, intestines, skin, blood, eyeballs, and ovaries are toxic. Among them, ovarian is most toxic, and the liver is second.Toxic substances are puffer fish toxins. They are a nerve toxic, causing respiratory muscle paralysis and vascular nerve paralysis, stimulating gastrointestinal tract. It is 1250 times more toxic than sodium cyanide.
Puffer fish toxins are heated, salted, or sun exposure is not destroyed. The toxicity is also related to its reproductive cycle. The puffer fish in the early spring and early summer is the most toxic, so the most prone to poisoning in spring.The only way to prevent is not to eat puffer fish and prevent meating.Consumers cannot properly processed puffer fish fishing fish correctly, especially pregnant mothers are special groups. They must not be lucky, otherwise they will pay a heavy price.
There is currently no effective detoxification agent for puffer fish poisoning. After the poisoning occurs, the patient should be sent to the hospital to rescue, and vomiting, gastric lavage, and diarrhea should be urged as soon as possible.Relevant departments must strictly take the source of puffer fish supply, and it is strictly forbidden to flow into the market for sales.After the approved puffer fish production and processing line, processing and de -poisoning need to go through 30 processes, and it is allowed to be sold after the appraisal.
Most fish contain DHA and shellfish.The source of DHA is algae in the water. The small amount of fatty acids such as DHA produced by them are swallowed into the belly by fish and shells, entering the body of animals such as fish shells, and becoming their own fat, so DHA is not just unique to sea fish.However, most fish’s fat content is relatively small, and shellfish fat content is lower, so the content of DHA is not high.
DHA is a fatty acid, so the content of fish with high fat content will be relatively high.If the fish contains about 5%of the fat, and the fish oil contains about DHA5%, then 100 grams of fish can provide 0.25 grams of DHA.The eel contains up to 11%of the fat, and the fish oil contains about 6%of DHA, then 100 grams of eel can provide 0.66 grams of DHA.Obviously, freshwater eel is a better source of DHA.
In addition, the price of fish has nothing to do with the content of DHA.For example, cheap little yellow croakers contain about 3%of fat, and fish oil contains 11%of DHA, then 100 grams of small yellow flower fish can provide 0.33 grams of DHA.Big yellow croaker is much higher, but its fat content and DHA content are close to small yellow croaker.Therefore, small yellow croakers are more cost -effective in supplementing DHA.Bulled, sardines, catfish, etc. rich in DHA are also cheaper fish.Bass is a relatively high variety of DHA in freshwater fish. The price of catfish is much higher than it, but there are fewer DHAs in catfish, so from the perspective of supplementing DHA, eating sea bass is even more drawn.
After any fish is not fresh, histamine can be produced due to self -dissolving tissue, so the less fresh fish, the more likely it is to cause poisoning.The amount of poisoning of adult histamine is generally 15 ~ 150 mg. There are individual differences in the dosage of people’s tolerances for histamine, and the histamine content of different parts of fish is also different.Green skin red meat, high freezericine content, transformed into histamine under the action of microorganisms, and can easily cause allergic food poisoning after eating.Such as catfish, catfish, tuna, sardines, autumn saury, croaks, etc.Fish that are not green or red, does not produce histamine.Such as Bimu fish, home catfish, bamboo wheat fish, etc.
Therefore, the selection of fish must pay attention to the freshness of the fish.
How to choose fresh fish?
1. The eyeballs are full and protruding, the cornea is clear, and it is elastic.
2. The gills of the fish are clearly red; the seawater fish has a salty smell, and the freshwater fish has a earthy smell and no strange odor.
3. There are transparent mucus on the surface, and the scales are shiny and tight.
4. The muscles are solid and elastic, and the depression disappears immediately after pressure.
Fish goes to the fishy trick
1. The fishy smell made by the fish is mainly due to the two fish wires on the back, so the two fish lines are removed.Put the fish on the chopping board, lean on the fish head of the fish, open a knife, open a knife at the tail of the fish, and then take a few times with the side of the kitchen knife.A white dot, hold it gently, pull it out, and pull out a white line like hair silk. This is the fish line. On the other side, the same method is taken to remove it.
2. Wash the blood water, and the blood is also easy to exudes the smell.
3. Use seasonings.When making fish, some people like to put ginger and fish together, thinking that this can remove fish.In fact, premature ginger will cause the fish body to immerse the protein to prevent the fishy effect of ginger.You can cook the fish in the pan for a while, wait for the protein to solidify and then put ginger; you can also cook a small amount of vinegar and cooking wine in the burst to play a role in removing fishy and greasy fragrance.If you still feel a fishy smell, sprinkle with a little minced garlic before the pan, the effect is very good, especially the frozen fish that cooks for a long time.
4. Use boiling water for steamed fish.Boil the water inside the pot when steaming the fish, and then steam the fish. Do not steam with cold water.Because the fish is solidified when it encounters high temperature, the external tissue can lock the internal fresh juice.Before steaming, it is best to sprinkle some chicken oil or lard on the fish, which can make the fish more tender.You can also seal the plastic wrap to prevent the fish of the fish from running away or dripping the taste of the fish.
What should I do if the fishbone stuck throat?
Small fishbone in fish meat is sometimes difficult to distinguish, so it is more common to be stuck in fishbone stuck.If pregnant moms encounters such special circumstances, don’t worry, and do not use some "tricks" to deal with, such as drinking vinegar and swallowing food, these methods are unscientific.A few mouthful of vinegar drinks the belly, and the time to stay in the fishbone is not long enough to soften the fishbone. Instead, it will stimulate the stomach to cause discomfort because the organic acid concentration is too high. A large number of swallowing foods may cause damage to esophageal bleeding.
Correct method: The thorns that can be seen can be taken out with your hands or tweezers.If you can’t see or can’t speak, you should seek medical treatment in time.
Bass bass bass
Ingredients: sea bass, gruel, chopped pepper, onion ginger garlic, raw soy sauce, fuel consumption, salt, peanut oil
1. After the sea bass is cleaned, draw a few knives on the surface of the fish with a knife, which can shorten the cooking time.
2. Wipe the salt evenly on the fish, marinate for 5 minutes to taste, wash the green onion and cut it intoion, and cut the ginger and garlic for later use.
3. Take the flat pan, heat the pan, add oil, fry the sea bass into the pan with low heat until golden on both sides, and the fried bass is placed in the baking sheet.
4. Put the chopped pepper, ginger, and garlic into a bowl, and add raw soy sauce, oyster sauce to mix well into cooking juice.
5. Heat the pot again, pour the glutinous rice wine and cooking juice, and boil it into grilled fish juice.
6. Pour the grilled fish juice on the sea bass, send it into a pre -pre -pre -heated 200 -degree oven for 5 minutes, and take out and sprinkle with green onion.
1. Stew meat with glutinous rice wine to make the meat tender.
2. The flavor of glutinous rice wine is strong. When used to cook fish, it can not only remove fishy but also fresh.
Thai sauce small yellow croaker
Ingredients: small yellow croaker, green pepper, lemon, fish dew, sugar, starch, salt, peanut oil
1. First, remove the scales of the small yellow croaker: Use the tip of the knife to scrape up from the tail of the fish, remove the fish belly, remove the internal organs, and then clean it.
2. Drill the fish, sprinkle some salt on the fish all over the body, marinate for about 10 minutes, and cut the green peppers into fine shredded when marinated.
3. Make the marinated small yellow croaker with kitchen paper towels to dry the water on the fish and shoot starch on the fish.
4. Open low heat, heat the pan and pour into the oil. Put the small yellow croaker in the pan and fry slowly. When you fry it to golden, then fry the other side until the fish is cooked.
5. Pour savory sauce: pour fish dew in the bowl and add white sugar.
6. Squeeze out the juice and pour it into the bowl.
7. Finally, put the small green pepper shreds and stir the sauce well to dip the fish in the fish.
1. When fried fish, you have to low heat throughout the process. Want to know if the fish is suitable for turning over. You can use a spoon to push the fish body gently. If the fish is pushed, you can turn over.
2. Green pepper can be replaced with millet pepper to add some spicy flavor.