Everyone knows that whether you are teenagers or adults, staying up late is harmful and healthy, not to mention pregnant women, let’s take a look at the harm of pregnant women staying up late to the fetus.
The impact of staying up late on the fetus
1. Pregnant mother’s fetus is easy to blood.When the hepatobiliary hemorrhage is made from hepatobiliary hemorrhage, pregnancy itself is a very blood -consuming process, so if you stay up late, especially if you do not sleep during the hematopoietic period, it is easy to cause blood loss. Moms are often not too good to stay up late.
2. The baby born slowly.If this is long -term and the nutrition is not balanced enough, it may have an impact on the development of the fetus, and it will also affect the growth and development of the baby in the future.wait.Therefore, it is better to do the rules of expectant mothers. Specific mothers often have a great impact on the development of the fetus.
3. The baby who is born loves to cry.The fetus does not like staying up late. Specific mothers often stay up late to delay the due date and increase the physical and psychological burden of expectant mothers.It will also affect the child’s biological clock, which is not conducive to developing good sleep habits after birth.The children born to stay up late also have the characteristics of irritability, anxiety, anger, and crying.Therefore, when you have to stay up late, it is necessary to prepare and protect it in advance and afterwards. At least you can minimize the damage to the body to the body.
The disadvantages of pregnant women often stay up late
1. Staying up late will cause multiple damage to the body: frequent fatigue and decline in immunity.If people often stay up late, the most serious sequelae they cause are fatigue and mental weakness; the human body’s immunity will also decrease.Naturally, the symptoms of autonomic neurological disorders such as colds, gastrointestinal infections, allergens, etc. will find you.
2. Pregnant women stay up late for a long time to fix the position for a long time, which can easily cause the pregnant woman’s lower limb veins.In addition, prospective mothers should also treat and control time with addictive entertainment activities such as Internet, watching TV, and playing mahjong.These activities may keep pregnant women staying in a position for a long time, which is also unfavorable to the growth of the fetus.As the pregnant woman’s uterus is getting larger and larger during pregnancy, the lower body vein will gradually cause the lower body veins to be influential, which can easily lead to hemorrhoids or lower limbs and vascular veins.Frequent staying up late and reducing lying down to sleep will exacerbate this symptom.In general, the normal daily life of expectant mothers will help to maintain the organs and systems of the whole body in a balanced and stable state, and provide the ideal environment for fetal growth.
3. From 11 pm to 3 am, it is the time of beauty time, that is, the meridians of the human body are running to bile and liver.If these two organs do not get sufficient rest, they will be manifested on the skin, and it is prone to roughness, yellowish face, black spots, acne and other problems.For those who are not used to going to bed early, they must also enter the sleeping period at the latest at 1 am.
4. Moreover, the worse thing is that staying up late for a long time will slowly appear nervous and mental symptoms such as insomnia, forgetfulness, anger, anxiety and anxiety.
Precautions for pregnant women stay up late
1. When you have to stay up late, it is necessary to prepare and protect it in advance and afterwards. At least you can minimize the damage to your body to the body.
2. After women, in order to create a good environment for the fetus, they must ensure sufficient sleep time.Pregnant women’s sleep time should be more than normal people. At least 8-9 hours per night, at least 1 to 2 hours of sleep time at noon daily, but the time should not be too long.In the early pregnancy, the body of the pregnant woman did not change much. In this period, the fetus developed in the uterus in the uterus and still lived in the pelvic cavity of the mother. The external force of the external force would not be very heavy.Both supine positions and side lying positions are available.
3. During pregnancy, pregnant women should develop good sleep habits, go to bed early and get up early, do not stay up late to maintain abundant energy.It is also necessary to change the bad sleeping posture in the past, such as sleeping or hugging something to sleep, because sleeping or hugging things to sleep can cause abdominal compression, lead to fetal malformations, and more seriously cause abortion.Generally speaking, the first month of pregnancy is difficult to detect. Therefore, it is best to develop good sleep habits before planning to be pregnant, so as not to affect the growth and development of the fetus.
4. Staying up late will hurt the fetus.To control nightlife, avoid high decibels or nervous stimuli, but work nervously, the normal and reasonable life and schedule are good for the healthy development of the fetus.You can also read "16 small knowledge during pregnancy, so that the baby baby is also happy" to learn more about pregnancy. The first baby childcare network hopes to provide the pregnancy knowledge can help you expect.
5. Pay attention to diet conditioning for pregnant women staying up late.For example, although sleeping late, you can eat on time, and you must ensure that dinner is rich in nutrition.Fish bean products have the function of nourishing the brain and brain, and should also be included in dinner recipes.Pay attention to hydration in the process of staying up late. You can drink wolfberry jujube tea or chrysanthemum tea.In addition, taking some nourishing medicines such as Liuwei Dihuang Pills have a good care effect.Studies have found that Liuwei Dihuang Pills improve the spleen leukocyte Ⅱ activity and have a certain effect of preventing cancer.At the same time, it has a significant two -way regulatory effect on the immune function of polygonal nucleus, which can effectively prevent and regulate sub -health.
The best time for pregnant women
1. It is the best to sleep 8 hours a night
After pregnancy, in order to create a good environment for the fetus, you must ensure that sufficient sleep time must be ensured. Even if the expectant mother can’t sleep at night, it can stay up late, so you can add sleep time during the day.The sleeping time of expectant mothers should be more than normal people. At least 8-9 hours per night, at least 1-2 hours of expectant mothers can sleep at least every day at noon, but the time should not be too long.
For 3 months of pregnancy, the physical changes of expectant mothers have not changed much. In this period, the fetus develops in the uterus in the uterus and still lives in the pelvic cavity of the mother. The external force of the external force will not be very heavy.Sleep positions, such as supine and side lying positions.
2. 9 hours of sleep during pregnancy is the best
The sleeping time of expectant mothers should be more than usual. For example, if you are used to sleeping for 8 hours, it is better to sleep for about 9 hours during pregnancy.The increase of this hour of sleep is best added to the nap.Even in spring, autumn, and winter, you have to spend a while after lunch for a while, lay down and sleep comfortably.The nap is mainly to relax the nerves of the mother, eliminate fatigue, and restore vitality.
3. The best nap is 0.5-1 hours
The length of the nap can vary from person to person, vary from time to time. It is half an hour to an hour, or even a little longer. In short, it is mainly rest.When you are tired, you can also lie down and rest for a while.When taking a nap, take off your shoes, put your double beams on a cushion, raise your legs, and relax your whole body.In particular, when you feel indigestion or poor blood circulation, you can choose to sleep at will, and don’t be afraid of being broken or affecting the fetus.
3 small things improve the quality of sleep during pregnancy
1. Go to bed early and get up early, do not stay up late
The lifestyle of the sunrise and sunset seems to be difficult to achieve for modern people, but expectant mothers still have to develop good sleep habits, get up early and get up early, do not stay up late to maintain abundant energy.
2. Sleeping with peace and relaxing spirit
It is best to develop regular habits during pregnancy. Do not stay overnign, entertainment or excessive work. These situations can easily excite the mothers’ emotions or mental stress, and may even cause blood pressure to rise.Fetal development and expectant mothers have adverse effects.Especially within 12 weeks of pregnancy, the fetus is in a critical period for the formation of the main organs. Specific mothers should pay attention to rest and maintain to avoid the upside down of the creature.
3. Wake up after getting up early, help to sleep at night
After getting up in the morning, open the windows and ventilate, or walk in the community. Breathing fresh air is good for physical and mental health.If you feel tired during the day, then expectant mothers may wish to sleep comfortably in the afternoon.
Pay attention to diet conditioning stay up late
1. Eat more fish beans, nourish the brain and brain
Pay attention to diet conditioning at staying up late.For example, although sleeping late, you can eat on time, and you must ensure that dinner is rich in nutrition.Fish bean products have the function of nourishing the brain and brain, and should also be included in dinner recipes.
2. Choose tea and drinks to replenish the fire and nourish
Pay attention to hydration in the process of staying up late. You can drink wolfberry jujube tea or chrysanthemum tea.Eating some nourishing medicines such as Liuwei Dihuang Pill has a good care effect.Studies have found that Liuwei Dihuang Pills improve the spleen leukocyte Ⅱ activity and have a certain effect of preventing cancer.At the same time, it has a significant two -way regulatory effect on the immune function of polygonal nucleus, which can effectively prevent and regulate sub -health.
3. Eat more vitamin B group food for dinner
If the expectant mother wants to stay up late, it is absolutely necessary to eat more foods that are rich in vitamin B group B!There are many members of the Vitamin B group, including folic acid, nicotinic acid, vitamin B6, vitamin B12, etc. They not only participate in metabolism, provide energy, protect nerve tissue cells, and help stable nerves and relief anxiety.
There are also dark green leafy vegetables and bean plants, which are rich in folic acid, which helps cell repair and prevent infection and anemia. Liver, fish, whole valley, soybean foods, vegetables and vegetables are vitamin B6 or nicotinic acid.It can maintain skin health and slow down. As for the vitamin B12 related to memory and attention, it can be eaten in red meat, milk, and cheese.
Pregnant women often stay up late to cause great harm to their bodies and fetuses, so pregnant women must change the habit of staying up late in time. Whether pregnant women or others, staying up late is always a bad behavior, everyone must stay up late.