The change of leucorrhea in the early stages of pregnancy
Women will change greatly in the early stages of pregnancy, such as menstruation, leucorrhea, and so on.So, what are the symptoms of leucorrhea in the early stages of pregnancy?Only by understanding the symptoms of leucorrhea in the early stages of pregnancy can you always understand your physical condition.In order to prevent the virus from approaching you, it affects the healthy development of the fetus.
Symptom of leucorrhea in the early stages of pregnancy: increased leucorrhea
In the early stages of pregnancy, leucorrhea symptoms are increased in vaginal discharge.This is because the estrogen after pregnancy gradually increases with the increase of the month of pregnancy. Estrogen can promote the secretion of mucus secretion of cervix and endometrium gland.Therefore, the number of secretions also increases, and leucorrhea has also increased.
Although leucorrhea will increase in the early stages of pregnancy, the secretion is generally increased, and the color and smell of leucorrhea are still normal.However, if the amount of leucorrhea is increased, and the leucorrhea is not normal in color and state, then there may be some kind of gynecological inflammation and you need to go to the hospital for examination.
What should I pay attention to in the increase in leucorrhea in the early stages of pregnancy?
Whether it is the increase in leucorrhea in the early stages of pregnancy and the increase in leucorrhea at other times, the following points need to be achieved:
1. Keep the vulva clean, and you need to wash the vulva 2-3 times with warm water every day.
2. In order to prevent cross -infection, pregnant women must prepare special water basins and bath towels to clean the vulva.
3. Change underwear and underwear. Washed clothes should not be dried in the dark corner. It should be exposed to the sun.
4. After the stool, wipe it from the front to the back to avoid bringing the stool or dirt around the anus into the vagina.
5. Strengthen nutrition, eat more foods rich in protein, vitamins, and minerals, such as lean meat, eggs, vegetables, fruits, etc. to enhance physical fitness.
6. At the same time as the leucorrhea increases, the color and nature change, and even have a strong odor, you should go to the hospital for treatment immediately.
Will there be leucorrhea in the early stages of pregnancy?
Leucorrhea is a feminine physiological functional manifestation. Normal leucorrhea is milky and mucus -shaped without odor.The change of leucorrhea changes with the changes in women’s body function.The normal or not of leucorrhea is a reflection of women’s health to a certain extent.Will there be leucorrhea in the early stages of pregnancy?
There will be leucorrhea in the early stages of pregnancy.Normally, after women’s pregnancy, with the progress of pregnancy, the secretion of estrogen in the body will gradually increase, and because of the strong blood flow of the pussy, vagina, and cervix of pregnant women, the increase in tissue water, the secretion of leucorrhea will become increasingly increasingThe more secretions are therefore increased.But as long as there are no other abnormal symptoms, the increase in leucorrhea after pregnancy is generally normal, so don’t worry too much.Just pay attention to cleaning in time and keep the pussy hygiene.
However, if pregnant women have not only increased leucorrhea, but also the color and smell of leucorrhea have also changed. When it is accompanied by abnormal symptoms such as vulvar itching, they should go to the hospital for examination early to prevent hidden dangers of gynecological diseases.
In the early stages of pregnancy, leucorrhea brown
In addition to the increase in leucorrhea after pregnancy, some pregnant women sometimes find that the color of the leucorrhea is brown.So, is it normal for leucorrhea brown in the early stages of pregnancy? The reason for leucorrhea brown in the early stages of pregnancy generally has the following points:
1. Reasons for leucorrhea brown in the early stages of pregnancy -fetal factors
(1) Warm abortion.Mainly manifested as early pregnancy abdominal pain and vaginal hemorrhage, and vaginal bleeding, and vaginal bleeding, and vaginal bleeding, and vaginal bleeding.Generally, in the threatened current, the vaginal bleeding is less and the abdominal pain is mild.If there is no embryo development abnormalities, the bleeding will stop and can continue pregnancy.
(2) Extrace The pregnancy.During ectopic pregnancy, the symptoms of vaginal bleeding and leucorrhea brown in about 40 days of menopause occur, and are mostly accompanied by hidden pain, pain, and pain in the lower abdomen.
(3) Hydrase.When pregnant, pregnancy bleeding occurs later than abortion and ectopic pregnancy, and most of them occur in about 3 months of pregnancy.In addition to vaginal bleeding, there will be symptoms such as leucorrhea brown and abdominal pain.
2. Reasons for leucorrhea brown in the early stages of pregnancy -maternal factors
In the early stages of pregnancy, leucorrhea brown may also be related to pregnant women with reproductive system diseases such as vaginitis, cervical erosion, cervical polyps, endometrial disease, and tumor.
Experts point out that for pregnant women, the most dangerous thing in the early stages of pregnancy is ectopic pregnancy and abortion. During the pregnant woman, it is very vulnerable to inflammation.Anomalous symptoms.Therefore, when leucorrhea brown in the early stages of pregnancy is found, it is necessary to be vigilant. It is best to go to the hospital early for examinations and take appropriate treatment measures based on the test results to prevent the disease from affecting the fetus.
In the early stages of pregnancy, leucorrhea yellow
What’s wrong with the yellow leucorrhea in the early stages of pregnancy?In the early stages of pregnancy, leucorrhea yellow is mostly caused by the reproductive system infection. It is generally bacterial infection. It is common in vaginitis, cervicitis, endometritis, and pelvic inflammation.Such as the symptoms of mold vaginitis, the most typical symptoms are leucorrhea, which are condensed or sliced, vaginal and vaginal vestibular mucosa height edema, covered with white condensed filmUnder it is damaged tide red base, or ulcers, or leaving ecchymosis, in severe cases of labia, swelling and adhesion.
In the early stages of pregnancy, leucorrhea yellow may be the symptoms of trichomoniac vaginitis. The increase in leucorrhea can be thin, gray -yellow or yellow -green, sometimes mixed with blood, and foam in 20 leucorrhea.The vulva is ill and itchy, burning, and common sexual intercourse pain. When the infection affects the urethral mouth, there may be urinary pain, urgency, and even hematuria.
In the early stages of pregnancy, leucorrhea yellow hair may also be the symptoms of bacterial vaginitis. The typical clinical symptoms are vaginal abnormal secretions significantly increased.Sticky smell.The vaginal burning sensation and itching.
It can be seen that in the early stages of pregnancy, leucorrhea yellow is mostly caused by gynecological inflammation and cervical diseases. Normal leucorrhea is white, transparent and tasteless.There are many, different pathogenic bacteria, different treatment methods, and clinical examinations are required to confirm the diagnosis.
In the early stages of pregnancy, white belt with blood silk
There are a few women in the early stages of pregnancy, and the phenomenon of white band with blood wire, so what’s the matter with white bodies in the early stages of pregnancy?
Blood wire in the early stages of pregnancy can usually indicate that female reproductive organs have bleeding.Blood wire in the early stages of pregnancy may be a physiological cause or a pathological cause.
1. The physiological reasons of blood wire in the early stages of pregnancy:
This is generally caused by fertilized eggs in bed bleeding.When the fertilized eggs are in bed, because the placenta fails to synthesize sufficient estrogen and progesterone, and the ovarian function continues to move, the placenta is affiliated to the endometrium (litter) covering the blastocyst surface, and the uterine cavity cavity cavity cavity cavity.The surface of the surface does not directly contact the blastocyst, and there is no fully fusion between the molt by the blastocyst, and there is a gap, so the endometrium can still fall off and bleed.The amount of fertilized egg bleeding is very small, and generally manifested as blood wire or blood dots in leucorrhea.This is a normal physiological phenomenon. If pregnant women have no obvious discomfort and have a small amount of bleeding, don’t worry too much.
2. The pathological cause of blood wire in the early stages of pregnancy:
If pregnant women have a unclean life, they do not pay attention to the protection of menstruation, excessive birth, frequent abortion, not treated after infection, cervical injury and other factors during birth and abortion can cause cervicitis. TheseAll causes the reproductive system to be damaged and bleed, causing blood wire in the leucorrhea.Pregnant women with these conditions are recommended to check and treat them in time, so as not to affect the fetus.
Because there are many reasons for pregnancy -induced blood, if individuals cannot distinguish what causes, once bleeding during pregnancy, you should go to the doctor in time to find the cause for targeted treatment.
Routine leucorrhea in the early stages of pregnancy
In the early stages of pregnancy, if pregnant women find that they have abnormal leucorrhea, such as leucorrhea brown, blood silk in leucorrhea, abnormal vania secretion, or abnormal leucorrhea odor, it is best to go to the hospital for routine leucorrhea examination to see if the body has any abnormalities.Routine leucorrhea inspections mainly inspect the following items:
1. Amine test.The method of checking bacterial vaginal disease.Diagnosis can be made by reaction to the amine test in the leucorrhea.
2. Vaginal cleanliness.It is divided into four degrees, Ⅰ to Ⅱ degree is normal, and Ⅲ ～ ⅳ degree is abnormal leucorrhea, indicating that the vagina is inflamed.
3. pH value.The normal pH value is about 4.5.The vagina is weakly acidic, which is the self -purification effect of the vagina, which can prevent pathogenic bacteria from breeding.If you suffer from trichomonas or bacterial vaginitis, the pH value rises and can be greater than 5-6, at which time it may cause leucorrhea abnormalities.
4. Circular cells.The method of checking bacterial vaginal disease.Many bacteria are condensed around the vaginal epithelial cells, making it blurred at the edge. This is clue cells. It is the most sensitive and special signs of bacterial vaginal disease. Land brown brown may also be caused by this.
5, mold and trichomonas.After the leucorrhea is processed, it can be found in a microscope or a trichomonal or mold. If there are trichomonas or mold, it is represented by "+".This symbol only shows that you have been infected with trichomonas or mold, and do not show the severity of the infection.
Usually, the amount of leucorrhea during pregnancy is obviously more than usual, which is normal.However, if there are symptoms such as leucorrhea brown, leucorrhea odor, and vulvar itching, you should go to the hospital for relevant leucorrhea regular examinations in time to prevent hidden danger of gynecological diseases