Symptoms of frequent urination during pregnancy
The frequent urination of normal pregnant women refers to the following performance:
(1) The number of urination is increased, urinating more than 7 times during the day, and urinating more than 2 times at night, and the interval between urination is within 2 hours.
(2) There is no urgency, pain, fever, low back pain and other phenomena during urination.
(3) The urine color is normal, not turbid, and no hematuria.
(4) After the baby is born, the frequent urination will be relieved.However, in the first few days after delivery, the frequency of urine will still exist, and your urine frequency and urine volume will be higher than during pregnancy.This is because your body will discharge extra liquids in the body during pregnancy.A few days later, your urine frequency should be restored to the normal state before pregnancy, not as frequent as before.
Frequent pathological urination If you feel pain or burning when urinating, or although you have a strong feeling of urination, you can only urinate a few drops each time, then you should go to the hospital for treatment.This may be a sign of urinary tract infection (UTI).Urinary tract infection is a very common bacterial infection among pregnant women. If it is not treated, it may cause nephritis or premature birth, or both may occur.
(1) The number of urination has increased, urinating more than 7 times during the day, more than 2 times in the evening, and the interval between urination is within 2 hours.
(2) Accompanied by urgency, pain, fever, low back pain and other phenomena, I always feel that urine is not clean.
(3) The urine is turbid and even hematuria.
(4) There are "three symptoms" of thirst, drinking, and urine.
Reasons for frequent urination during pregnancy
The frequent urination during pregnancy is in the early stages of pregnancy, and the third trimester is more obvious, mainly because the uterus slowly becomes larger, which causes the relative position of the pelvic organ to change, resulting in the increase in the pressure of the bladder to withstandIt will also cause pregnant women to have urine, and then frequent urination. At the same time, some studies have shown that changes in hormone secretion in the body are also one of the causes of frequent urination.In the fourth month of pregnancy, because the pelvic cavity entered the abdominal cavity after the uterus was reduced, the pressure of the bladder was reduced, so the symptoms would slowly slow down.In the third trimester, the uterus has returned to the pelvic cavity again due to the decline of the fetal head into the pelvic cavity. The symptoms of compression of the bladder increase again, and the symptoms of frequent urination have become obvious.Exudation from the urethra is the so -called "urinary incontinence".Frequent urination in the third trimester is a sign of the figurine head to the pelvic cavity.