Since pregnancy, expectant mothers have become careful, and their bodies have not worried about their abnormalities, especially bleeding during pregnancy, which can make people think of miscarriage.In fact, bleeding during pregnancy is not all abnormal, and expectant mothers are scaring herself!
Which pregnancy bleeding is normal?
1. Bed bleeding
Bedting bleeding occurs about ten days after the same room, which is also one of the signals to remind you of pregnancy.After the fertilized eggs are successfully bed, the expectant mother will feel soreness in the lower abdomen, and with a small amount of bleeding at the same time, the color is relatively light.
Bedting bleeding is a very normal physiological phenomenon. Without additional care, it will disappear by itself.However, there are individual differences, not every expectant mother will have bed bleeding.
2. Mild bleeding after exhaustion
It often appears in the middle of pregnancy, because after pregnancy, the abdominal cavity of the expectant mother has always been congested, and there will be bleeding after being stimulated by foreign stimuli.For example, weighing heavy objects, too tired, etc.If the amount of bleeding is not large and there are no symptoms such as abdominal pain, you don’t have to worry, you can restore it appropriately.
You don’t have to worry about these two kinds of pregnancy bleeding during pregnancy. If you always scare herself, often in anxiety, it will affect the development of the fetus.
What bleeding during pregnancy needs to be medical treatment in time?
1. During the two months of pregnancy, if the bleeding of expectant mothers is large, accompanied by strong abdominal pain and nausea, it is likely to be an ectopic pregnancy. If you do not go to the hospital in time, it can cause shock.
2. Early pregnancy mothers have bleeding symptoms, or are accompanied by the excretion of pregnancy -induced pregnancy products, sometimes accompanied by abdominal or back soreness, which may be a threatened abortion.Conditioning and raising a good tire.
3. Entering the third trimester, the expectant mothers frequently bleed, and the amount is more. It may be caused by the front placenta. The expectant mothers should contact the doctor in time and follow the doctor’s order to rest in bed.
4. Seeing redness in the third trimester of pregnancy, and accompanied by the regular contraction of the abdomen, obvious stiffness of the belly, or breaking water, this is a signal of premature birth.
Yunyun senior infant teacher focuses on children’s early education, child care, baby psychological development, parent -child growth and other fields.From pregnancy to pregnancy, to the safe landing of the baby, Yunyun will grow up with you all the way.