When I was pregnant with baby for 4 months, I started to feel a feeling of stomach acid and heart. I couldn’t sleep well all night. The feeling was really numb and vomited.I have been endured until the eighth month, but I did n’t work. Then I went to the hospital to let the doctor open some soda to fight. After eating, the feeling of gastric acid heartburn can be relieved!
Many pregnant mothers have a reaction of pregnancy when they are pregnant, but not all vomiting is pregnant. Do pregnant mothers know?Pregnancy vomiting is because the HCG value of the pregnant woman’s body (human chorionic gonadotropin). When the concentration value of the HCG in the pregnant woman reaches a certain degree, pregnant women will cause dizziness, nausea, vomiting, and loss of appetite.Sometimes pregnant mothers have the feeling of burning stomach and heartburn. There are acid water when vomiting. This situation is not pregnant, but the gastroesophageal reflux, that is, gastric acid vomiting.
There are three main factors in the why there are three aspects of stomach burning and heart burning: there are three factors:
1. Perception and estrogen rise in the body.The muscle of the gastrointestinal tract is relaxed and creepned slowly, causing the contents of the contents of the stomach to flow to the esophagus.
2. Overlashing.The hunger has a strong sense of hunger, the one -time diet is too much, and the amount of food is far greater than the digestive amount. The excess food cannot digest the backlog in the stomach.
3. Uterine compression of abdominal organs.By the end of pregnancy, the pregnant mother’s uterus is getting bigger and larger, even full of the entire abdominal cavity, compressing other organs and tissues, and the stomach is squeezed, which can easily cause gastroesophageal reflux.
Three methods can effectively slow gastric acid vomiting:
1. Chew slowly, eat less, and eat less. The digestive ability of the gastrointestinal tract after pregnancy will decline. This slow -eating method is conducive to the digestion of food.
2. Moderate exercise, exercise during pregnancy is very important. Moderate exercise is conducive to improving the endocrine system of pregnant women, promoting the balance of hormones in the body, and greatly improved the physical fitness and appetite of pregnant women.
3. Seek medical treatment in time. If the reaction of gastric acid vomiting is too strong, don’t keep it all the time. It is best to go to the hospital for examination and take medicine under the guidance of a doctor.
Teacher Guan Shan, a family doctor.Solve the problem of pregnancy, parenting, parent -child education!
For more parenting issues, please pay attention to Teacher Guan Shan, a WeChat public account.