[Fan Lai Boxing] I have been married to my husband for three years, and there have been no signs of pregnancy.We have been to the hospital for examination, but the doctor told us that everything is normal, but we need to pay more attention to diet and rest.We are also trying to adjust their lifestyle, but there has been no progress.
A month ago, I started trying a healthier diet and exercise, hoping to improve my physical condition.I insist on doing some simple exercise every day and control my diet.I feel that my body is getting healthier and more energetic.
About a week ago, I started to feel a little uncomfortable.I thought I was pregnant, so I started to pay attention to diet and rest.However, a few days later, my belly suddenly became extremely large.I was very panicked and immediately went to the hospital.Under the doctor’s examination, I was told me that I might be flatulence.
Lieching is a common symptom, mainly because the gas in the stomach cannot be discharged normally, which causes the belly to swell.There are many reasons for flatulence, including the following aspects:
1. Dietary cause
(1) Eat too much foods that are prone to gas: some foods will produce a lot of gas during digestion, such as beans, onions, garlic, pepper, and so on.These foods are rich in fiber and carbohydrates, which are difficult to be completely digested, which is decomposed by bacteria in the intestine, generating gas, leading to flatulence.We should avoid excessive food, or match other digestible foods that are easy to digest when eating to reduce the occurrence of flatulence.
(2) Too much fried food: fried foods contain a large amount of oil and calories, which are difficult to digest and easily cause the burden on the gastrointestinal tract, which leads to flatulence.We should avoid too much fried food, or choose a healthy cooking method when eating, such as steaming, cooking, roasting, etc. to reduce the occurrence of flatulence.
(3) Drink too much carbonated drink: Carbonated drinks contain a large amount of carbon dioxide. Drinking too much will cause gas accumulation in the gastrointestinal tract, which will cause flatulence.We should drink carbonated drinks in moderation, or choose other healthy drinks, such as tea, water, juice, etc.
2. Digestive: When the digestive enzymes in the gastrointestinal tract are insufficient, or the secretion of digestive enzymes is insufficient, the food digestion will be incomplete, which will cause a large amount of gas.
3. Constipation: Constipation is a common intestinal problem. It is because the food stays in the intestine for too long, which causes the feces to become dry and solid, and it is difficult to discharge from the body smoothly.In the case of constipation, the food residence time in the intestine increases, and more gases will be generated after the decomposition of bacteria in the large intestine, leading to flatulence.
(1) The occurrence of constipation has a lot to do with eating habits and lifestyle.Poor eating habits, such as eating too much high -fat, high sugar, high salt, low fiber foods, lack of sufficient water and exercise, can cause constipation.Some drugs, mental tensions, long -term beds, etc. may also lead to constipation.
(2) When the food stays in the intestine for a long time, the bacteria in the large intestine will break down the unigious food residues, and a large amount of gas will be generated during this process.These gases include hydrogen, methane gas, carbon dioxide, etc., which accumulate in the intestine, leading to flatulence and discomfort.When the constipation is severe, difficulty defecation will cause the anus or rectum to be oppressed and further aggravate the symptoms of flatulence.
4. Stress: When we feel stress or nervous, our gastrointestinal and intestines will become more sensitive, gastrointestinal motility will slow down, which will cause the gas to accumulate in the intestine and cause flatulence.
5. Gastrointestinal diseases: certain digestive system diseases can also cause flatulence, such as gastric ulcers, gastritis, enteritis, cholecystitis, and so on.
In order to avoid the occurrence of flatulence, we can take the following measures:
1. Control diet: Try to avoid eating foods that are prone to gas, such as beans, onions, garlic, pepper, etc. At the same time, you should also avoid drinking too much carbonated drinks.Eat more vegetables, fruits and coarse grains that are easy to digest to help digestion and exhaust.
2. Pay attention to the way of diet: too fast eating will cause too much air to be swallowed into the stomach, which is also one of the common causes of flatulence.Therefore, we should chew food slowly to avoid eating too fast.You should sit straight when you eat to avoid bowing your head or leaning to eat, which can help reduce the pressure of the stomach and promote digestion and exhaust.
3. Proper exercise: Appropriate exercise can help promote gastrointestinal motility and speed up the digestion and excretion of food.For those who sit for a long time, simple exercise can be performed in the work gap, such as walking, doing some stretching exercises, etc. to reduce the occurrence of flatulence.
4. Relax body and mind: When we feel stress or nervous, our gastrointestinal and intestines will become more sensitive, and gastrointestinal motility will slow down, which will cause the gas to accumulate in the intestine and cause flatulence.We should relax as much as possible to avoid excessive nervousness and anxiety.
5. Avoid long -term constipation: Long -term constipation will lead to increased food stay in the intestine, thereby increasing the production of gas.We should maintain good bowel habits and try to avoid constipation.
6. Pay attention to diet hygiene: Diet hygiene is also one of the important measures to reduce flatulence.We should avoid eating foods that are not fresh, and try to avoid foods that are raw and unfamiliar, so as not to cause gastrointestinal diseases such as gastrointestinal inflammation.
Lieching is a common symptom, but we can prevent and relieve symptoms through some simple methods.Keeping healthy diet, paying attention to diet, proper exercise, and use of drugs when necessary can help us alleviate the symptoms of flatulence and make our body healthier.