Some pregnant mothers will find ugly butterfly spots on their faces after three or four months of pregnancy. Is this the pregnancy spots?Oh my god, when will these spots disappear? Can it be faded by conditioning?
One of the "leftover issues" during pregnancy that pregnant mothers need to worry about pregnancy is pregnancy spots
1. Pregnancy spots are also called melasma or butterfly spots. It is due to the increase in melanin cytar hormone secreted by the pituitary gland during pregnancy. Coupled with the effects of macroex hormones and estrogen, the function of melanocytes in the skin enhances and produces pigmentation.Settlement, the color of the skin on the skin will become lighter for several months after giving birth, and eventually disappear. It may also disappear, leaving a faint tea color trace
2. Due to the changes in the endocrine environment during pregnancy, the most pregnant mothers’ nipples, areolas, abdominal midlines and vulva skin will deepen, and the degree of depth is different; the color of the original moles will also deepen;After four months of pregnancy, some pregnant mothers have brown spots on their faces, which are distributed in the nose bridge, cheeks, front foreheads and other parts.
Although pregnancy spots always make expectant mothers feel a little caught off guard, in fact, as long as the skin’s oil is sufficient and the acid and alkali are in a balanced state, it is not easy to grow spots during pregnancy. That is to say
1. Be prepared before pregnancy
The severity of pregnancy spots has a direct relationship with the elasticity of pre -pregnancy skin. Therefore, expectant mothers can enhance the elasticity of the skin through the cross bathing method of hot and cold water, and increase the intake of protein and vitamins to supplement sufficient collagen
2. Avoid excessive sun exposure
Proper exposure to the sun is beneficial to expectant mothers and fetal baby, but if the sun is too long or the sunlight is too strong, it may cause the skin to receive too much ultraviolet rays, which will cause pigments to be attached to the skin and form it.Unsightly chloasma.Therefore, when the prospective mother is exposed to the sun, pay attention to time and sunshine intensity
3. Don’t eat and drink
If the expectant mother grows too fast, pregnancy spots and stretch marks will grow faster.Therefore, expectant mothers still need to control appropriately in their diet, eat less irritating, sweet and fried food, eat more fresh vegetables and fruits, and maintain sufficient drinking water every day
4. Choose non -irritating skin care products
In order to prevent pregnancy spots, expectant mothers can use some skin care products with moisturizing and whitening effects, such as collagen, vitamin C, vitamin E cream, clean the body every eveningThe selected skin care products must be non -irritating
5. Homemade Pregnancy Flash Mask
The expectant mothers can smash the winter melon, add an egg yolk, half a spoonful of honey, stir the face for 20 minutes and wash it off; or grind the cucumber into mud, add a small spoon of milk powder and flour, mix well, 15 ～ 15 ～Wash it off after 20 minutes, these methods can have a good prevention effect
The formation of pregnancy spots is also closely related to diet during pregnancy. Here are several foods that have a good effect on preventing and treating pregnancy spots. Moms who love beauty may wish to try
Vitamin C in kiwi can effectively inhibit the oxidation effect of Dabaibu in the skin, and transform the dark oxidation pigment in the skin into light -colored leaky pigment. This pigment can also interfere with the formation of melanin, which will prevent pigment preventionThe effect of calmness and keeping skinny
Tomato has the effect of maintaining skin and eliminating freckles. It contains rich lycopene and vitamin C is the best weapon for inhibit melanin. It also does have experiments that eating tomatoes can effectively reduce melanin formation.
Drinking 1 cup of carrot juice daily has a magical freckle effect, because carrots are rich in vitamin A, and vitamin A can be transformed into vitamin A in the body
Cucumber is rich in vitamin C, which can play a role in fading color. Cucumbers are also rich in potassium salt and a certain amount of carotene, vitamin C, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, sugar and other nutrients
Lemon is also a good anti -spot beauty fruit. The citrus acid contained in lemon can effectively prevent skin pigmentation. Bathing with a bath agent made of lemon can make the skin moisturize and smooth.
The vitamin E rich in soybeans can destroy the chemical activity of free radicals, not only inhibit skin aging, but also prevent pigmentation. Wash the soybeans, mung beans, and red beans., Taking it with white sugar can play a role in preventing and treating pregnancy spots
Honey is known as "the most perfect nutritional food in nature", which contains a large amount of amino acids, vitamins and sugar that is easily absorbed by the human body.
1. Fan Xiuhua compiled, and the latest double -color version of the Encyclopedia of Grand Encyclopedia, Zhejiang Science and Technology Publishing House, 2011.07.
2. Deep sea shellfish, Jia Huisi compiled, good pregnancy book with happiness pregnant, Jilin Science and Technology Publishing House, 2013.05.
3. Wang Luo, Zhou Tongjun edited, the giving birth guidelines for the whole process of giving birth to the value Platinum version, China Overseas Chinese Press, 2011.07.
4. Editor -in -chief of Shao Yufen, Xu Gu, Cao Wei, etc., 40 weeks of pregnancy, Chongqing Press, 2013.04.
5. Zheng Guoquan edited, one page of the nutritional diet during the pregnancy period, Anhui Science and Technology Publishing House, 2013.03.