So far, no one knows the exact cause of pregnancy, but this is likely to be a common result of a variety of changes in pregnant mothers, which may include the rapid increase in the level of chorionic gonadotropin (HCG) in the early stages of pregnancy.The sense of smell and the sensitivity to the smell have increased.
1. In the early stages of pregnancy, the level of human chorionic gonadotropin (HCG) levels rose rapidly.People do not know if human chorionic gonad hormones will directly lead to nausea, but from time to time, it is very consistent: when the nausea is the most serious, it is also the time when the velvet gonad hormone levels are the highest.
2. In the early stages of pregnancy, another hormone -estrogen level rises rapidly.Estrogen is also considered a main cause of pregnancy, and of course other hormones may also affect.
3. The sensitivity of smell and smell during pregnancy has increased.For example, someone fried sausages in several rooms, and a woman who was just pregnant can smell this smell and immediately cause a nausea. This phenomenon is not uncommon.This sensitivity may also be caused by increased estrogen levels.
4. The stomach becomes fragile.Some expectant mothers are more sensitive to various changes in the early stages of pregnancy, so they feel more uncomfortable.
5. Some researchers have suggested that some expectant mothers feel too psychological pressure because of pregnancy, so it is more likely to cause nausea and vomiting.But there is not enough evidence to support this statement.Of course, if it is often nauseous or vomiting, psychological pressure will also be increased.
1. Do not force yourself
Try to avoid food or smell that may make you feel disgusting.If you feel like you can feel nauseous, don’t worry, eat things that can mention your appetite, even if these foods can’t let you reach nutritional balance.No matter what, how much you eat a little bit, it is much stronger than eating a big meal, but it is much stronger.
2. Moderate cold food
Try to eat foods in a cool or room temperature, because the smell of these foods is not as strong as hot food.
3. Small snacks at night
Put some simple snacks such as biscuits on the bedside.When you wake up, you can eat a few pieces of biscuits first, and then rest for 20 to 30 minutes before getting up.If you feel disgusting in the middle of the night, you can also eat some biscuits to relieve it.
4. Eat less
Or eat snacks at any time, don’t let your stomach be empty for a moment (the empty stomach is the easiest to cause nausea).In addition, eating more light foods rich in protein can help suppress nausea.However, in all, you still have to eat something that can be able to mention your appetite.
5. Avoid high fat
Avoid eating high -fat foods because they take longer to digest.Avoid eating greasy, spicy, sour and fried foods, these foods can stimulate your digestive system that has become fragile.
6. Drink water in a small mouth
Don’t drink "beef"! Although drinking water is very important for preventing dehydration, don’t drink it at one breath and fill your stomach, because this will not be in your stomach.If you vomit frequently, you can try sports drinks containing glucose, salt, and potassium, which can help you supplement the loss of the loss.
7. Avoid taking an empty stomach for vitamins during pregnancy
Do not take vitamins during pregnancy after getting up in the morning. You can try to take vitamins when eating, or you can take it before going to bed at night.You can also ask your doctor if you can temporarily change a supplement to pregnancy with less iron, because at present your fragile digestive system is difficult to withstand minerals like iron.
8. Try the food containing ginger
Studies have shown that ginger can make your stomach feel more comfortable.Cut the ginger, brew it with hot water, and make a glass of ginger tea for yourself.Ginger candy is also a good choice.
9. Relieve pregnancy vomiting method Ten: Vitamin B6
Although people don’t know why vitamin B6 can relieve pregnancy, you can ask your doctor if you can take vitamin B6.Some expectant mothers find that it is indeed effective. The recommended dose of vitamin B6 is 1.9 mg (mg) per day, but if your vomiting symptoms are severe, the doctor may also let you take the dose of 3 times a day, 10-25 mg (mg) each time, 10-25 mg (mg) each time (mg) each timeEssenceDo not take the vitamin B6 or any other supplement without asking the doctor without asking the doctor.
If all other ways to ease pregnancy can not work for you, you can ask your doctor to prescribe some antivirus that can be taken safely during pregnancy.