During pregnancy, pregnant women are most worried about cough, for fear that cough will hurt the baby’s health.So, what should I do if pregnant women cough? What is good for pregnant women to cough? With these questions, follow the editor to the article to see, what are the treatment methods for pregnant women!
Pregnant expectant mothers are prone to cough.So, what are the big methods for treating cough during pregnancy? Let ’s introduce it in detail for everyone!
1. Rock sugar stewed pear
Peel the fresh pear, cut off the nucleus, add an appropriate amount of rock sugar, and steam it in the pan and steam it in water.
2. Baked oranges
Use chopsticks to make a hole in the center of the orange at the bottom of the orange, stuff some salt, wrap it in aluminum and platinum paper for 15-20 minutes in the oven, and take it out after taking it out.Or drill the orange peel into cinnamon peel, add water to fried tea, and drink a large mouth, which is quite effective.
3. Chuanbei stewed pear
Use the peeled and nuclear fresh pear Gawa -shell powder for 2 money, steam the water in the pot, and eat it while it is hot.
4. White radish
Cut the white radish into a small diced 1 centimeter, put it in a dry and clean container, fill the honey, cover it tightly, and mix the water with the honey for about 3 days.Drinking warm water, cough effect is very good.If you want to drink temporarily, you do n’t have time to dip, you can wear white radish, add 1/3 amount of honey to mix well, and drink water.
5. Sugar boiled kumquat
Wash the kumquats, poke two or three holes with a toothpick, add water and boil, add rock sugar, boil it with low heat, and eat it while it is hot.If you don’t drink it, let it cool, save it in the refrigerator, and eat some warm food each time.
6. Don’t eat sweets such as candy biscuits
Those cold, dry, and easy to get angry, such as peanuts, melon seeds, fried materials, etc. should also be prohibited.
7. Drink more warm water
It also has a good cough effect in the mouth in the mouth.
The above is the treatment of coughing for pregnant women’s cough. Of course, the first thought of cough treatment for pregnant women is of course diet. Cough pregnant mothers may wish to try Xiaobian’s recommendation!
Pregnant women cough and food therapy
Materials: 1 egg, 2 slices of ginger.
1. Ginger cut filaments.
2. After the iron pot is heated, use a little oil to fry the eggs to golden yellow, add ginger, add an appropriate amount of boiled water, cook for 5-6 minutes, cook it into half a bowl, and season with salt.
Tips for dietary therapy: Ginger egg soup has a relief effect on relieving cold cough caused by wind and cold.
Salted kumquat candy tea
Materials: 2 salted kumquats, 10 ml of honey.
1. Select salted kumquats with salt (preferably more than 1 year) to smash it.
2. After smashing, add half a bowl of boiling water and honey to brew.
3. The pregnant mother can just drink it slowly.
Tips for dietary therapy: salty kumquat sugar tea has a relief effect on relieving cold cough caused by wind and cold.
Tremella stewed rock sugar
Materials: 10 grams of Tremella, the right amount of rock sugar.
1. Soak the white fungus with water and remove the hard pitch.
2. Cut the Tremella into a small flower and put it in a bowl with rock sugar.
3. Add an appropriate amount of boiling water and simmer for 1 hour by water.
Tips for dietary therapy: Tremella stewed rock sugar is helpful for relieving dry cough, which can clear the lungs and moisturize.
Materials: 1-2 sweet oranges, a little salt.
1. Cut 1/4 of the upper part of the orange, put a little salt, and cover.
2. Put the orange in the bowl and simmer for 5 minutes from the water to peel and eat orange meat.
Tips for dietary therapy: Stewed oranges can help dry cough, which is a nourishing therapy prescription in autumn.
Bird’s nest porridge
Materials: 10 grams of bird’s nest, 100 grams of rice, right amount of rock sugar.
1. Soak the bird’s nest for 4 hours to remove impurities.
2. Use an appropriate amount of water to cook the rice until bloom, then add the bird’s nest, and cook slowly for half an hour.
3. Finally, add a small amount of rock sugar to season, and cook for a while to eat.
Tips for dietary therapy: Bird’s nest porridge has a relief effect on cough caused by lung and spleen deficiency.
Conclusion: The expectant mothers are coughing. Be sure not to eat spicy, irritating, and sweet food, pay attention to rest, keep the indoor air fresh!The above is the food therapy prescription about what the pregnant woman has coughing and treating the cough of pregnant women, hoping to help pregnant mothers!