It will be more than half of August in August
Counting the last 4 months left in 2019
Are you pregnant?
Is the child born?
Okay, talk about today’s theme: follicles
Recently, a lot of pregnant mothers have said that they have problems with her follicles, so I will tell "follicles" today!
What is follicles?In fact, after each follicles of the "predecessor" of the eggs develop, there will be egg cells in it. This egg cells are eggs.
This is also the reason why many pregnant mothers ask why my follicles are mature, excreted, and not pregnant. That is your follicles rupture, which does not mean that you have eggs.
What do you want to do?
1. Infertility: Follicles are not developed, and they will always be that small.
2. Small follicles: follicle development, but it is not long, immature!
3. Follicles are not round: Halloween "follicle" dresses of eggs, sisters look like.
4. Follicles are not ruptured: it is easy to mature, but it does not break!What do you want to make trouble!
5. Empty follicles: There are follicles, but there are no eggs.
Why don’t follicles want to grow up?
A. Mental body problems, including pituitary sorting prolactin, hyperculin ledmia, and Snapenal syndrome, can inhibit ovulation levels at high prolactin levels.
B. The brain of the hypothalamus does not ovulate, the primary organic factor, the functional factors of the primary, the secondary lesions, and the secondary functional factors.
C. Premature ovarian failure, some female follicle development is caused by premature ovarian failure.
D. The polycystic ovary syndrome is the most common reason for women’s ovulation.The characteristics of the ovarian are the increase in ovarian volume and there are multiple small follicles, but it cannot be mature. Therefore, it is necessary to use drugs to promote follicle development.
E. Excessive weight loss, high mental stress, and other health factors of the body can cause female endocrine disorders, which can directly affect female follicle development.
When to check the follicles?
Check the follicle sister. This should be about 3-5 days before ovulation, that is, the 9-10th day of the menstrual cycle.Regardless of the length of the menstrual cycle, as long as the menstrual period is regular, the two menstrual cycle difference is not more than 7 days, and the ovulation date is generally about 14 days before menstruation.
Women of menstrual periods are fixed in the luteal stage, and the follicle period can be uneven.
Women with irregular menstruation: Folkmine monitoring should be monitored from the 3rd to 30th day of menstruation, intermittent or continuous long -range monitoring, because the follicle period and menstrual period cannot be determined, and the monitoring time should be extended at this time.
Ovulation monitoring also encounters some problems, such as polycystic follicles, follicle cysts, luteum cysts, etc. At this time, further consultation is needed.
1. Polycystic follicles: There are 3 to 11 follicles in normal childbearing age. When the number of follicles on one or bilateral ovarian diameter of 2 to 9mm is more than 12, the ultrasound is greater than equal to 12.Possibility.
2. Folk cysts: When the diameter of the follicle is greater than 25mm without ovulation, it can be defined as a follicular cyst. Generally, it naturally subsides after a 2 to 3 months cycle, or even longer, without special treatment.
3. Lute cysts: Due to the differences in the amount of bleeding and time, the luteal can be manifested as cystic, mixed, and solid. Women who are not pregnant generally disappear within 2 menstrual cycles.
4. Small follicles or no follicles: When women’s ovaries are small in age, there are no obvious follicles inside or there are very small follicles, and gynecological endocrine is needed to eliminate premature ovarian failure.